Has anyone noticed?

Thread: Has anyone noticed?

Has anyone noticed?

Has anyone noticed more gun advertisements on cable lately? I'm a Brighthouse subscriber and in the last couple of days, I've seen adds for Henry Repeating Arms and for Shoot Straight Lakeland. And it was what I consider prime time viewing slot between 7PM and 10PM on Friday night and again this morning between 8AM and 10AM.

I forget what channel they were on but I'm normally tuned into Discovery, History or channels like that. Sure not ABC, CBS, NBC or MSNBC! And I know it was not on the outdoor sports channels or any of the shooting sports channels. I'm embarrassed to say I don't subcribe to them. Too much for the package.

I was kind of dumbfounded when I saw the adds.

3. I boycott organized television so I have not noticed. Very interesting!

(By boycott i mean i live within my means and I can't afford cable. Therefor it is teh poison box. )

I've noticed guns are becoming a little more mainstream. Mythbusters has always had heavy use of guns on their show but now there are two other reality/documentary shows out there: Sons of Guns and some other one that just started (the name escapes me right now)

I'm noticing them during the gun related shows. I'm in New Orleans and have seen a Gov. Bobby Jindal supports the NRA commercial quite a bit.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I have not seen the television ads but I have heard several radio commercials for Beckwith's Gun Store and Range in Micanopy plus one other shop, whose name I don't recall. The other shop was also in the Gainesville Fl area.

I have noticed what I believe to be an increase in the number of signs and print advertisements for CWPs in this area.

Best wishes all!

I think I saw those commercials on Channel 13