open carry while fishing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: open carry while fishing.

  1. open carry while fishing.

    Can i legally open carry in my apartment complex while fishing in the pond?

  2.   
  3. #2
    Depends on Your City, and State. Research your States Laws.

  4. Did G50AE come back?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter:247735
    Depends on Your City, and State. Research your States Laws.
    + 1

    You didn't provide enough information to know even what country you are in.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southwestern, MI
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    + 1

    You didn't provide enough information to know even what country you are in.
    This is the FLORIDA discussion and firearm news forum.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    + 1

    You didn't provide enough information to know even what country you are in.
    Well, this is posted in "Florida Discussion and Firearm News", so I'd guess it's in Florida, USA.

    edit: Whoops, alduane beat me to it.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador4JC View Post
    Can i legally open carry in my apartment complex while fishing in the pond?
    The answer is yes. However the apartment complex may not take to kindly to it and that could open a whole other can of worms.

    "It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SGB:247808
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador4JC View Post
    Can i legally open carry in my apartment complex while fishing in the pond?
    The answer is yes. However the apartment complex may not take to kindly to it and that could open a whole other can of worms.
    Could they evict me forr it if they didnt like it. Or just cause other problems?

  10. #9
    Technically it's private property.. So, I wouldn't do it.. Besides, it lets all your neighbors know you have guns, so While you are out at work, someone may break into your apartment to see if they can get to guns..
    What is YOUR point in open carrying in your apartment complex??? Just take it to a more public place..
    IF you are really gun ho on open carrying while fishing, Florida-Carry has an organized event every 2nd Saturday of the month in 8+ cities in Florida, Maybe you should go help support the cause..

    Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Central N.Car.
    Posts
    534
    Get your CC--problem solved. Or, just pull your shirt over it and forget it. Guns are for "go", not "show".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast