Question about Carrying...

Thread: Question about Carrying...

1. Question about Carrying...

Does anyone know, can you carry in Parks in Florida? Like a regional or state park.
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

First I am not an attorney, so take this with a grain of salt. I believe that you are able to carry in a FL state park as of last year when the legilature passed a law allowing it. I am not sure what you mean by a Regional park, though.
    To live outside the law you must be honest.

4. ok, well there's a park nearby where I fish alot and it's called Lakes Regional Park, meaning I don't think it's a state park but I'm not sure what their stance on firearms is.
    Romans 3:22-24

Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 .45
    Taurus Millenium Pro .40
    Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Quote Originally Posted by johioss View Post
    ok, well there's a park nearby where I fish alot and it's called Lakes Regional Park, meaning I don't think it's a state park but I'm not sure what their stance on firearms is.
    I don't believe you can right now, but I think I've seen something as recent as this week, where there will be new laws in effect on July 1st. I think they've quite liberalized (the good kind) carry laws in state entities.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I found this.Carry Concealed

From what I could see it is now legal to carry in parks but I'm no lawyer so please read and decide for your self.
    Clayton