CWL - Waiting game - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CWL - Waiting game

I just got my NR license yesterday. I mailed it out in mid February and used the supplied finger print card.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

Quote Originally Posted by Hallow View Post
    Sounds good, guys! Thanks for the info!

Now I have to go holster shopping. :)

Any recommendations? I plan on carrying a full size S&W M&P9. I'm thinking of carrying it in the small of my back or maybe at the 3 o'clock position if i can get a shirt that won't print.
    Check out Crossbreed Holsters www.crossbreedholsters.com . I bought one for my S&W 1911SC and plan on ordring one for my Walther P99C.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

Quote Originally Posted by lsbbigdog View Post
    Check out Crossbreed Holsters www.crossbreedholsters.com . I bought one for my S&W 1911SC and plan on ordring one for my Walther P99C.
    You don't have to order the clips seperate do you?
    Is that just if you prefer a different kind or something.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Thanks for all the info! Permit came in yesterday (5.16.08). Only took 30 business days! Amazing! :boom06:

Now it's time for the holster. Thanks for the link to Crossbreed Holsters.

6. Cool be carefull and good luck finding all your carry. It trully is a quest.

I sent my NR permit request, with ink prints, way back in JAN and I am still waiting as of today, MAY 18, 2008.

There was a "hiccup" and they requested additional paper work, court records and explanation etc to which I fullfilled their request. Am still waiting. :suspicious:
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Thanks all for the warm wishes. So far, I've picked up a Fobus Evolution E2 paddle holster (https://secure.fobusholster.com/cata...6416e62136c495) for carry. Took my M&P9 out to the supermarket and the gas station. Felt a little paranoid as I guess everyone gets the feeling that everyone in the store "knows" or can "see something" but everything went perfectly. Went out again later tonight to the store again and it was a lot calmer than before inside of my head.

I intend to get an IWB holster but this is good for now. Just have to buy some new shirts.

Never knew this day would come but I'm excited and glad it did.

9. 63 days, give or take a day. :)

FL dept of Ag recv'd my app on 15 FEB..today, 30 MAY I finally recv'd my FL non resident, 105 days waiting..Patience is a virtue
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Congratulations on getting your permit. Have you settled on a holster and carry method yet?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast