CWL - Waiting game - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CWL - Waiting game

1. Sent my application in on Jun 3. My check was cashed on 6/23.

Still waiting and the anticipation killing me! :(

3. Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    Sent my application in on Jun 3. My check was cashed on 6/23.

Still waiting and the anticipation killing me! :(
    In a recent email and subsequent phone conversation with a supervisor at DOACS, I learned that at present it is taking on average 45 days for them to just enter your data into the system.

It seems that there is such an influx of new applications based on the fear of what November will bring, that they are terribly overloaded.

Right now you can expect approximately an 8 week wait, even with digital prints.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    In a recent email and subsequent phone conversation with a supervisor at DOACS, I learned that at present it is taking on average 45 days for them to just enter your data into the system.

It seems that there is such an influx of new applications based on the fear of what November will bring, that they are terribly overloaded.

Right now you can expect approximately an 8 week wait, even with digital prints.
    Seven weeks so far and still waiting! :(

5. Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    Seven weeks so far and still waiting! :(
    There is a number on the DOACS website that you can call to check the status of your application. As long as it is past 45 days that is. Since you have waited 7 weeks, you could call and then will tell you if your application is still in que, has been worked, or is on its way.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    There is a number on the DOACS website that you can call to check the status of your application. As long as it is past 45 days that is. Since you have waited 7 weeks, you could call and then will tell you if your application is still in que, has been worked, or is on its way.

Took your advice and called! They told me that my license was issued on July 23rd and is in the mail! YEEHAH! It should be here any day now!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    Took your advice and called! They told me that my license was issued on July 23rd and is in the mail! YEEHAH! It should be here any day now!
    Glad you called, and congratulations as you join the ranks. I would imagine you should have it by tomorrow.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    Glad you called, and congratulations as you join the ranks. I would imagine you should have it by tomorrow.
    It was in my mailbox when I got home from work yesteday! Now it's time to go shopping!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ToneGrail View Post
    It was in my mailbox when I got home from work yesteday! Now it's time to go shopping!
    Congratulations. Hopefully, mine won't be much longer.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

That was damn quick!
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

My wife and I are now @ week 8 waiting for ours. I figured she might get her's before I did as she is a FL resident and I'm not.
    I'll give them another week or so before I call I guess.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast