Come on Fl folks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on Fl folks

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    orlando this weekend--- training-http: //www.defensivetraininggroup.com/http://www.morrigan-consulting.com/ i have trained with these people and they are tops. even taught my wife I am not a part of any of these
    Doesn't Lakeland have one during the winter months? Thanks for the links but they are both in north Florida.....
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

Florida Bound, Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by lukemccoy View Post
    Well I am now Florida bound! I'll be getting my permit as soon as I have a FL drivers license!
    What happened Luke? Hatfields chase you out of West Virginia? <grin>

What city, Luke?

Best wishes and good luck with the site!

Bob

Cool

Here I am 6weeks and still counting for my permit!:( This is worse then waiting for christmas when I was a kid!!!:D

5. I believe I waited about 5 weeks...it's been about 9 years now that I've had it. I'm in Valrico, Fl...about 18 miles east of Tampa...been here since '91, and still lovin' it. Chat it up anytime you want....I'll be here.

Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    andrewscostumleather.com is over here by newberry fl leather and it is top guality leather and people
    I ordered a a couple of holsters from him back in the early 90's. Great stuff. Does he have a store front that you can go to? If I am ever in FL I would like to look him up if he does.

7. No store just his garage. He really makes some pretty holsters.

8. Morrgan (Bill Jeans) travels all over. Look at his web page for info.

I've been waiting almost 4 weeks. I didn't think about the point that kw051 made about checking a lot of years -- I'm 59. But, for some reason they can do the 3 day purchase check.

Jc40

When i applied for my carry permit(2003),they weren`t doing electronic finger prints at the time,and it took around 60 days for my permit to arrive.Now my friend who recieved his a year ago,only waited about three weeks so the electronic finger prints do speed things up.

Talking Hello all!

I have been gone for a week and just got back. I see we still have some activity here thats great. And if anyone is wondering? I am still waiting for my permit!!! I did call yesterday and it has been sent, so that is something..:)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast