Come on Fl folks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on Fl folks

Come on Fl folks

Lets get something going here! I an setting here waiting for my permit ( 5 weeks now) and need to talk about it so the time goes a little faster.

How long did you wait??? I hope it will not go the full 90 days!!
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

3. Took me about 60 days.

Should have done electronic fingerprints. My son did and got his in less than 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RugerDog View Post
    Took me about 60 days.

Should have done electronic fingerprints. My son did and got his in less than 2 weeks.
    Tell me about it!! :( If I knew then what I know now I would have. I took the class and just did it all right there. I have kicked myself many times since!! Want a shot go ahead. :D

fl ccw

90 days for me with 55 years of history to sort out son got his in 30 days 21 years old. hay im a florida newbe

andrewscostumleather.com is over here by newberry fl leather and it is top guality leather and people

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    andrewscostumleather.com is over here by newberry fl leather and it is top guality leather and people
    When is the Lakeland gun show?

Well I am now Florida bound! I'll be getting my permit as soon as I have a FL drivers license!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

9. Why do you need to wait till you get a Florida drivers license?

All you need is an ID and an address; in fact when I applied for my permit I gave them my address in Florida and my mailing address in NY. They still put the FL address on the permit. Last time I went to FL I applied for a FL ONLY drivers license ( means I do not have to surrender my NY drivers license )

With the Florida carry permit and the Florida only drivers license I had no problems purchasing new guns and you become legal in a couple of states that state you must be a resident of Florida to carry.

Training

Does anyone know of a good place to get some training? Central or east central Florida!:D

11. training

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    When is the Lakeland gun show?
    orlando this weekend--- training-http: //www.defensivetraininggroup.com/http://www.morrigan-consulting.com/ i have trained with these people and they are tops. even taught my wife I am not a part of any of these

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast