Neighbors to report other neighbors to the Authorities....Big Brother Tactics? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbors to report other neighbors to the Authorities....Big Brother Tactics?

Bad Neighbors

What happens if you have a neighbor that hates everyone for one reason or another. Are the cops going to check every house that this neighbor calls on. People could end up dead. Then where does this lead to.

You watch the 4th amendment is next on the chopping block. And the liborats will have no problem with that because it will be for the better of all.?

And people still pretend that Hitler's Germany isn't happening all over again here in the U.S.

Yes.. I know there will be someone along to ridicule me for comparing the rise of Obama and the fall of the United States of America with the rise of Hitler and the fall of Germany. I expect it because in order to fool the populace it is necessary to hide the truth behind a smokescreen of ridicule and insult... until it is too late.

A simple search on the rise of Hitler.. and the similarities of what happened then to what is happening now should give any thinking person pause for concern.

Or not... Heil Obama!

Anyone showing up at my front door without a warrant will be ask to leave peacefully only once.

Sounds like something from Nazi Germany, Mao's China, or Stalin's Russia.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12