Carrying to deposit money
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrying to deposit money

1. Carrying to deposit money

I work for a RV park in Brevard County and my father just went to deposit $5k in cash and $14k in checks from rent into the bank. He does have his CWP for FL. Ive been researching my phone to death.

Is there a question?

Good for him!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Good for him!
    Bad for the phone though.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Bad for the phone though.
    Well, the OP stated "Ive been researching my phone to death." So the question is, what is it about his phone that he wants to find out? And what does that have to do with his father making deposits and having a Florida CWFL? I know that xda-developers.com is a very good website to find out just about all the information about a phone that you would want to find out.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Well, the OP stated "Ive been researching my phone to death." So the question is, what is it about his phone that he wants to find out? And what does that have to do with his father making deposits and having a Florida CWFL? I know that xda-developers.com is a very good website to find out just about all the information about a phone that you would want to find out.
    See, I interpreted the OP's statement such that the OP researched so much that the phone died. R.I.P. phone!

The other interpretation would be that the OP researched so much about the phone that the OP died. Well, you can't post while dead. May be the OP is undead?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    See, I interpreted the OP's statement such that the OP researched so much that the phone died. R.I.P. phone!

The other interpretation would be that the OP researched so much about the phone that the OP died. Well, you can't post while dead. May be the OP is undead?
    Well, the op stated "I've been researching my phone". Which, to me, means he was researching ABOUT his phone. When you research something you seek information about that something (at least I do, anyway). The OP did not state, "I have been researching on my phone" which would be more indicative that he was actually using his phone to do the research of another subject. If I said, "I have been researching on my computer", I would mean that I have been using my computer to do research. If I said, "I am researching my computer", I would mean that I am looking something up about my computer.

Now if he OP would like to ask a question....something along the lines of "Can my father legally carry a firearm while making a deposit in Florida?" Then we might be able to provide an intelligent answer such as, "Why not? There is no Federal law and no law in Florida that prohibits carrying a firearm in a financial institution."

But the OP never asked a question.

Are we having fun yet?

Are we having fun yet?

Absolutely!

10. Lol yeah sorry. My question is, is it legal for him to carry his his gun while going to deposit the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdigg218 View Post
    Lol yeah sorry. My question is, is it legal for him to carry his his gun while going to deposit the money?
    Yes, this question was answered in post #7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast