Soon to be a Florida Res.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soon to be a Florida Res.

Soon to be a Florida Res.

Well I am officially here, just set an appointment on Tuesday to get my FL drivers license. I also applied for my CCW application. I have an honorable discharge from the military so I don't have to take any classes. Is just mailing everything in the best option for me?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Jc40

I have a friend that also had an honorable discharge and didin`t have to take the class.He mailed his info in and had his permit in less than two weeks.

That's good to here!

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Get finger prints on computer at police station. Will help hasten.

Thanks, I'll do that tomorrow hopefully. What does that cost?

Luke..

not all SO's are capable of the electronic printing...Call, and they will direct you to one that is.

If you go that route, you will speed up your return substancially... There is a modest fee for electronic printing, but it's well worth the time differential in your return...

PS Happy Vet's Day mah fren' All Gave Some, Some Gave All.

flc USArmy '61-'67

My electronic fingerprints in St. Johns county were $42. (Cash, exact change only). I think they are the same all over, but not sure. I think mailing is the only way to submit the package. Mine took 4 weeks.

You can send in a copy of your honorable discharge or your DD214.

Jc40

Definately include a copy of your discharge.The electronic finger orints are definately faster,but i`m not sure of the price in the tampa area.I know that at least a year ago,they were free at the brooksville station,but they have probably joined the other departments and are charging.Either way,the electronic prints are faster.

I did my electronic prints just across the bridge from you about a year ago. Went in got printed then they gave me a ref number. Went home logged on to there site and paid I believe $39 dollors. Had my permit in less then 2 weeks. Welcome to the tampa area! Let me know if you need directions to the range!! Who knows maybe I'll meet ya there!

11. Levy countys are free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast