Tampa Ranges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tampa Ranges

1. Their is a range up 19 some ways that is out doors and allows machine guns.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Their is a range up 19 some ways that is out doors and allows machine guns.
    There is the Hernando sportsmans club that is an outdoor range where you can shoot pretty much what you want.They have a machine gun shoot twice a year which is awesome to watch.This one is on route 19 north.

Quote Originally Posted by JC40 View Post
    There is the Hernando sportsmans club that is an outdoor range where you can shoot pretty much what you want.They have a machine gun shoot twice a year which is awesome to watch.This one is on route 19 north.
    I missed the 4th of July one this year but I'll be there for the next one!

machine gun shoot

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I missed the 4th of July one this year but I'll be there for the next one!
    Unfortunately,i missed that one also.The next one is febuary 24th 9-3.I am definately going to this one.Here is a link if anyone is interested.They have alot going on there all the time,check out the calenders which lists all the upcoming events and gun shows.

http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/

From what I can find, here are the closest outdoor ranges to me. Does anyone have anything to share about any of them? They are all within or about an hour from me, about the most I would want to drive on a regular basis.

Dade City Rod & Gun Club, Inc
    Gun Craft
    Saddle Creek Park
    TENOROC
    Manatee Gun Club
    Wyoming Antelope Club - If you are a member, can you use the range anytime?
    Hernando Sportsman Club
    Lakeland Rifle & Pistol Club

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    From what I can find, here are the closest outdoor ranges to me. Does anyone have anything to share about any of them? They are all within or about an hour from me, about the most I would want to drive on a regular basis.

Dade City Rod & Gun Club, Inc
    Gun Craft
    Saddle Creek Park
    TENOROC
    Manatee Gun Club
    Wyoming Antelope Club - If you are a member, can you use the range anytime?
    Hernando Sportsman Club
    Lakeland Rifle & Pistol Club
    I'm live a few mins from that antelope club but have never tried it out. The main reason is that I was told that they only alow you to chamber one rifle round at a time! This would suck when shooting my AR. My friend didn't know what thier policy was on pistol fire. (double taps) So I normally end up going to Knights.

I have been out to the Hernando sports mans club and really enjoyed my time out there. The range guys were very nice and as long as you were being safe they just left you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I'm live a few mins from that antelope club but have never tried it out. The main reason is that I was told that they only alow you to chamber one rifle round at a time! This would suck when shooting my AR. My friend didn't know what thier policy was on pistol fire. (double taps) So I normally end up going to Knights.

I have been out to the Hernando sports mans club and really enjoyed my time out there. The range guys were very nice and as long as you were being safe they just left you alone.
    Thanks for the info.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12