Tampa Ranges
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tampa Ranges

Tampa Ranges

What are my options of ranges in or around Tampa? Are there any good outdoor ranges with pistol/rifle/shotgun? And what about a decent indoor range?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

That is a good sign!! You must be betting settled in!!!:D
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

ranges

http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/f...l.asp?State=FL
    Hey Luke.Try this link.It gives some names as well as maps to find them.I am not familiar with all the tampa ranges as i am north of that area.I`m sure others will give some places.Welcome to florida.

Check this web site. http://www.shootstraightonline.com/index.htm They have a Tampa location, it may work out for you!!
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

I know their is one over in St.Pete.Indoor police range open to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    Check this web site. http://www.shootstraightonline.com/index.htm They have a Tampa location, it may work out for you!!
    I've been to shoot stright in Tampa. Its a nice indoor range. But no rapid firing or double taps! Which cracked me up cause I went with a buddy that was shooting a full auto AK.

The police shooting range in St. Pete's ok. Can not shoot any center fire rifles there. Also has a sign up to turn in your brass when you leave! lol I went home with all of mine!

8. We have a few ranges here in St Pete. Knights on Hwy 19 and 118th, is in door and you can shoot to your hearts content. Double triple tap etc. We also have the Wyoming Antelope club. Not allowed to do much real shooting at the range, but they have some really good discipline's such as action shot gun, defensive pistol, cowboy and many more. It is an outdoor range. The Thursday nite defensive pistol is great. Draw from conceal and move and shoot..

Quote Originally Posted by produman View Post
    We have a few ranges here in St Pete. Knights on Hwy 19 and 118th, is in door and you can shoot to your hearts content. Double triple tap etc. We also have the Wyoming Antelope club. Not allowed to do much real shooting at the range, but they have some really good discipline's such as action shot gun, defensive pistol, cowboy and many more. It is an outdoor range. The Thursday nite defensive pistol is great. Draw from conceal and move and shoot..
    Hey proudman,what are the rates at knights?I was just by the place last week with a friend,but have never been there as it is a bit of a ride.it does however offer more options than the ranges around here.

10. If I remember right it is 17.00 for an hour, but if you buy ammo it goes down to 12.00, It is either 4 or 6 dollars for an extra person in your stall.

Quote Originally Posted by produman View Post
    If I remember right it is 17.00 for an hour, but if you buy ammo it goes down to 12.00, It is either 4 or 6 dollars for an extra person in your stall.
    You are correct. $17 an hour plus $6 for an additional shooter. $12.00 with ammo purchase. Not the cheapest but one of the only ones around that allows Double, triples, and rapid fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast