Division of Licensing, Status on Processing Applications

Thread: Division of Licensing, Status on Processing Applications

Division of Licensing, Status on Processing Applications

I just received an email from a clerk, and this was what their email read:

"We are currently processing applications received in our office on February 27, 2009. We have a total of 43,080 applications to be processed."

I thought some people would find that useful. I know my packet was received Feb, 20th, so, they should have processed mine. Who knows how long it takes after processing for them to actually send out your license.

Smile

I sent in my application for my N H non resident Licenses on 2-23-09 and it finally came today 6-11-09.

Okay now I'm annoyed, I live here, and I sent my application in Feb 20th, and they haven't sent me anything.

I'm calling tomorrow, and speaking to a supervisor. They can't give me garbage about the FBI, as the FBI has a very good file on me due to what I do for a living. It should be a quick check in the system and that's it, no waiting. They already have my prints, sending them in for this license was redundant.

The average for my county was 100 days. And that was before this latest gun-buy craze.
    -Austin

Angry

the recieved mine feb 20 told me 5 days ago was" complete" june 1 fbi was reviewing prints ten days later still no word

I recieved on July 3 finally HAPPY 4TH EVERY BODY

My goodness... I feel sorry for all of you. That kind of wait is crazy! I had mine renewed approx 6 months ago. It took less than 2 weeks!

8. They're really backed up in Ohio. Several weeks ago I applied for my renewal. The OIC told me to call back in a week. I couldn't wait and called him after only 4 days...and lo and behold...it was ready to be picked up.; application to pickup--4 days.

NRA Benefactor

Florida CCW Renewal

Quote Originally Posted by bigspurr View Post
    I sent in my application for my N H non resident Licenses on 2-23-09 and it finally came today 6-11-09.
    I sent my renewal for a Florida CCW in June 18 and they issued my license July 1

10. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up. My wife is a Naturalized Citizen born in Canada. We recently received a request for additional supporting documentation. We did not see it on the application, but they required her to submit a copy of her US passport as proof of citizenship.

If you are not US born, you might want to put a copy of your passport in with your application.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein