Can I Carry at WDW? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I Carry at WDW?

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Links not working but I read this story earlier today. There is more to this story then what was printed. I would say she did not have a valid permit. If she had a valid permit, was asked to leave, and didn't I would think they would have charged her with armed trespassing.

Now if she had a valid permit, was detained, then arrested she might own part of Disney when the dust clears.

Yeah, it's been on the news here. No permit either. My guess is that they will go easier on her than Michael "who let the dogs out" Vick.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

I know I'm late to the party here, but I'm 99% sure she didn't have a permit. My understanding is that if you have a permit and they "catch" you, they just ask you to leave. If you stay, you are trespassing.

When it comes right down to it! Do you really need to carry at WDW??
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

6. Micky is a little guffy

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    Yep, there's really NO place where you DON'T need to carry. Idiots, crazies, and bad guys will go where they please. It's just a matter of whether or not you want to defend yourself. The "feel-good" atmosphere at Disney is enough to drive even the most sane person to go Postal.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

If you did carry at WDW and was asked to leave! How would you handle it! I mean there you are, family in the park, you must leave the property! You can't go to your car and stash your gun and go back in! Your gun is still on WDW property.. What would you do??
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

9. Grandmother Arrested - Link fixed

I loved Ektarr's find about the Grandma getting arrested (shows how convoluted FL is). KimberPB said the link was broken, and he was right. Somehow the link got screwed up in translation - one too many http://'s .

I corrected it here - If you want to shake your head, click away:

Grandmother Arrested for Bringing Gun into WDW
    Lamh Laidir an Uchtar

10. Yep thats americas fun park. Talk your kids fishing or hunting. WDW is of limits to Freedom loving people.

Weirdos In WDW Too

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    So some drunk chick was screaming profanities at Epcot and almost assaulted a woman. It was the wine festival, so she was pretty well toasted. She could have attacked a small kid easily, she told a 10 year old girl to F$#% off. So Don't assume that just because it WDW you can't get into a bad situation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast