Florida picnic & get to gether - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Florida picnic & get to gether

That was great, ya'll ! Neat to see faces with the names. Maybe we "regulars" on this site should all post a picture or something, that'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    That was great, ya'll ! Neat to see faces with the names. Maybe we "regulars" on this site should all post a picture or something, that'd be cool.
    Ok I changed my Avatar to my favorite thing to do, but I don't think it will help much...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by sdf2000 View Post
    Ok write this down!! Oct 16, 2010
    Um. I'm likely to lose the paper before then so I'll have to set somethin on this computater to remind me. Thanks for the date.

I am still working on putting something together. I will be back in Florida in a week or two, and can work on it better then..
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

I am all for it but at the moment I have 0 time to be able to put into putting something together. If you guys organize something I will do my best to see if I can get any sponsors involved for some giveaways.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I am all for it but at the moment I have 0 time to be able to put into putting something together. If you guys organize something I will do my best to see if I can get any sponsors involved for some giveaways.
    Luke - You're back from your Honeymoon.. I hope you had a GREAT time..

SDF - IF there is anything I can help with, let me know.. Don't hesitate to ask..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Whatever help we need, I am in it.. let me know, we had a nice one last year, lets go one better....

Question New thread?

Should you guys maybe start a new thread with "2010" in it? I was online looking up tickets, and the day/date weren't matching up. Only THEN did my brilliant self realize that you guys were posting last year.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345