How long does the mail take?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does the mail take?

How long does the mail take?

I called today 10/15 and they told me my permit was issued today. Does anyone know how long it takes them to get it in the mail?

I figure the mail is the mail. I've seen stuff from two states away take three days, and stuff from two cities away take two weeks. I hope it arrives quickly for you.

in the mail....

Hello from Erie Co......I was told that also on the 7TH. My permit was with the signing judge. I was expecting it this week but so far MIA...I must say that I was treated very fairly and politely during my attempts to track the progress of my permit...Erie co. clerk Kathy Hochul's office responded to my inquiries in a professional manner, and did not treat me like I was a bother to them... I am anxiously waiting for the mail...PEACE

Sorry to say that just because it was issued today, does not mean that it was mailed today.. It could sit in a stack..
    I would think that you should have it within a week..

BTW - when did you mail your application and it looks like you applied for a Non-Res?

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

6. When did you apply?

Not sure on the exact date, but was about the last week in August.

8. Not too bad! Mine is about a month later in the pipeline than yours.
    If you change anything, you've changed everything...

9. The mail takes 9 days, My permit was issued on 10/22, arrived on 10/31, sent the application on 9/26. 5 weeks exactly!
    If you change anything, you've changed everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevtrains View Post
    I called today 10/15 and they told me my permit was issued today. Does anyone know how long it takes them to get it in the mail?
    Sooooo!!!Have you received it yet????
    Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

Mine was approved on Jan22,2010 Received in mail on Jan28,2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast