Another ammo shortage thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another ammo shortage thread

Went to Wally World today.

.357Sig = $23.97(Win-50rds)
    .45acp = $32.97(Win-100rds)
    9mm = $11.47(Rem - 50rds)

Hey Bongo Boy, I always thought the pricing at Walmart was generally the same across the country, but at $.54 a round, I guess not.

I hit WW today on the range just to see. Got 6 boxes of .40 for 13.97 ea. They were still lean on stock but they had a little of pretty much everything except for .380

It has been low stock everywhere I've been for the most part so I was pleasantly surprised.

Go Wally World!

Quote Originally Posted by Confess View Post
    I hit WW today on the range just to see. Got 6 boxes of .40 for 13.97 ea. They were still lean on stock but they had a little of pretty much everything except for .380

It has been low stock everywhere I've been for the most part so I was pleasantly surprised.

Go Wally World!
    not sure which WW you go to. but the one's around here, Burton, Lapeer, Grand Blanc don't seem to get in 9mm or .45's that much.. or at least don't keep them on the shelves. only .40 is what I am seeing semi regularly.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I hit the one in Woodhaven on my way home. I'm in Flint. The store on Woodhaven had about 8 boxes of everything except for .380. I might check out the one up here later just out of curiosity. Maybe we will have to toss coins for some .45 in Burton!

Quote Originally Posted by Confess View Post
    I hit the one in Woodhaven on my way home. I'm in Flint. The store on Woodhaven had about 8 boxes of everything except for .380. I might check out the one up here later just out of curiosity. Maybe we will have to toss coins for some .45 in Burton!
    ah ok. I grew up in flint. now just east of flint. if you need .380 I just got an email from williams on lapeer road and they just got a lot of them in at just over 30 bucks a box. not sure how long they will last though.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12