Incident last night...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incident last night......

1. Thanks Red But I think if the grandkids had not been here he would have taken her out too.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

That is a terrible thing to have to see but I am glad at least that you and your girl friend are o.k. I will pray for the family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. I am thankful the grand kids did not see it.

5. I just wanted send my condolences for the families involved. May God give you the comfort and peace that only he can give.

Wow. The whole situation is messed up, and I am sorry that you all had to be involved in it. If there can be a bright spot in it, at least she won't be stalked by him any more, which extends to every who she associates with.

Sorry to hear about this incident,its a terrible thing to witness someone die. No matter who he or she may be. I pray that Gods peace comforts each and every person this has effected. God Bless y'all.
    Jeff
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Wrong call Glockster20

Survival/Self Preservation is one of the primal instincts of mankind. Suicide--in the absence of a debilitating illness--is the ultimate symptom of mental illness. I worked as an aide in a psychiatric hospital and saw a lot of unfortunate occurances, each with it's own story. Common thread was their utter hopeless and not getting the right assistance early on. Prayers to all involved especially the witnesses and children who will no doubt need counseling now.

so sorry to hear that.. I pray for all involved. I can understand the anger issue having a very selfish person put others through such a hard thing to deal with.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

10. Big thanks to all of you. This a great place lot of very nice folks.

You have my prayers Kimber.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast