Incident last night...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incident last night......

Our prayers and condolences are on their way!

It could have been much worse. Fortunately no one else was physically hurt or killed. The people victimized the most by this are the children he left behind.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

4. Frustrated

As the events of the past week that happened at my place are coming out I am getting a lot of commits at work. Most positive, but one of the anti- gunners came up to my and had the guts to say to me. Well I bet your views on GUNS are different now. I having a not so good week lost my mind. How can someone with half a mind even thank that it is the guns fault. I told him yes it did I now think even stronger that I need my gun. He did back off. Iím so frustrated with people.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Exclamation I don't know what to say...

Wow...My condolences...Please get to a good pastor with those involved. They can offer alot of help in trying times.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

That was a tough thing. KimberRB. Try to ignore the idiots like your co-worker and know that there are many, many of us pulling for you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    As the events of the past week that happened at my place are coming out I am getting a lot of commits at work. Most positive, but one of the anti- gunners came up to my and had the guts to say to me. Well I bet your views on GUNS are different now. I having a not so good week lost my mind. How can someone with half a mind even thank that it is the guns fault. I told him yes it did I now think even stronger that I need my gun. He did back off. Iím so frustrated with people.
    Ignore it. Some people just don't and probably will not ever get it. It's just a tool, period. A tool is only as good or as bad as the person using it.

If you guys need a break to get away I always have an extra bedroom down here.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Excellent answer. The anti-gunners always have thoughtless comments until they are threatened. Then they are glad some gun owner, leo or soldier is around to save thier ass. My prayers to you and your girlfriend.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

If you haven't already done so, go and get some grief counseling. Watching any human being lose their life can be a very traumatic experience. Seeing a human die in this manner is especially traumatic.

My prayers go out to you and your family. If you need a little R&R in Hawaii, you know who you can talk to.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Unhappy Wow, RB.

While nothing I say can really approach what you went through, our thoughts are going out to you and yours anyway.

As for the anti at the office, next time just beat him with a hammer so that he can understand what "tool" means. I am sure that he would be happy to have a firearm then.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Will do...my prayers go out to them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast