Incident last night......
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incident last night......

Incident last night......

If you guys could please keep KimberRB and his girlfriend in your thoughts and prayer. He had an incident last night that no one should have to go through. I'll let KimberRB explain in more detail if he decides to later but everyone is physically ok. I think my dad was more pissed then anything but it sounded like his girlfriend is still pretty shaken.

Thanks everyone
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Damn, hate to hear that. Was this a self-defense situation?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Damn, hate to hear that. Was this a self-defense situation?
    Luckily the situation didn't escalate to that.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Will be keeping them in our prayers here.

6. Thanks for the prayers and thanking of us. My girlfriends X has been stocking her for some time. Well last night he showed up on my front door step. He pulled up in his truck at the front door and as she went out to see what he was up to he stuck a 38 in him mouth and shot himself. We worked on him for 20 mi. (yes it took 20mi for EMS and cops to show up) he did not make it. As KimberPB has said I was more pissed that he could do this right in front of her. I am fine and the girlfriend is doing ok but is quite a bit shaking up. He did leave a son and daughter behind please keep them in your preys as well.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Wow - sorry to hear that RB. No one should have that tragedy dumped in their lap like that.

Prayers going up for you and yours, and the kids left behind. I'm grateful he launched only himself into eternity.

Please tell me the kids did not witness any of this...
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

My thoughts and prayers are with all that were affected by this individuals waste of his own life.

K-RB:
    Believe me I do understand. My younger brother did the same thing in '84 at his wifes place. The anger, guilt, denials and countless other emotions are unbelievable. My mother and one other brother still to this day blame themselves.

The Wife and I will keep you two in our prayers.

RHB
    Semper Fi

Prayers going out. Sorry this happened to you.

Suicide is a cowardly and SELFISH act! I'm glad that he didn't try to take anybody else with him!

Wow, I'm kinda left speechless on this one. This guy had a lot of issues but at least he didn't decide to take others with him. My prayers go out to you, your girlfriend and his children.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast