Need ammo?

Thread: Need ammo?

1. Need ammo?

Hey guys,

I was looking around online and found ProAmmo.com

I personally am not buying because my local scene isn't bad enough to pay ammo + shipping. If your is though thought i'd pass this on.

I am not affiliated with this company and have never done business with them. They do have reasonable prices on ammo...
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I thinnk what you're saying is that you're okay iwth local store prices and availability. That's great, but a real surprise to me. I probably won't ever buy ammo from local shops again...and as long as I can get components delivered to the door, won't buy ammo at all unless it's small quantifities of self defense ammo.

With the shipping charged by ammo to go, I find my ammo prices to be about half of my local big gun store...and I don't have to deal with the retards in the shop. Which I like.
    “If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.” T Bankhead

I thinnk what you're saying is that you're okay iwth local store prices and availability. That's great, but a real surprise to me. I probably won't ever buy ammo from local shops again...and as long as I can get components delivered to the door, won't buy ammo at all unless it's small quantifities of self defense ammo.

With the shipping charged by ammo to go, I find my ammo prices to be about half of my local big gun store...and I don't have to deal with the retards in the shop. Which I like. Mostly, I find gun shop folks to be incredibly ill-informed, and of little real experience.
    “If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.” T Bankhead

I looked around the site for .223, and they only sell small quantities. If you're going to go through the trouble of resorting to online shopping for ammo, why not at least buy by the half case.

ClearSightTactical, check out these sites:

AMMOMAN.COM
    Ammo For Rifle, Pistol And Shotgun at Sportsman's Guide
    Centerfire Systems, Inc. - Your Home For Ammo, Firearms, Magazines, and Gun Accessories
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

6. Sweet! Thanks man
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

7. ++++++ on ammoman prices on .223