Beginning an Answer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginning an Answer

From the Wal-Mart story...

"Shopper Lorinda Smith, who was in the candy aisle during the confrontation, said Tuesday that she was more frightened by Suter's gun then the man's knife. "That scared the c--- out of me, that someone could have a gun in the store," said Smith of Hernando Beach. "This one lady was in there with her children and when she saw (the gun) she was like, "Get on the ground! Get on the ground!' If I was there with my kids, I would have had a heart attack."

Yeah, I found it amusing that she "...was more frightened by Suter's gun than the man's knife..." I wonder how frightened she would have been if the guy had killed one or more of the store employees or grabbed one of her kids and sliced on them a bit? The comments from the HCI and Sheriff's Dept. spokespeople were a bit disappointing too, but - I keep coming back to my core question, "Where is the fusilade of gunfire, sweeping the innocent bystanders from that wild-eyed, foaming-mouthed, crazed, gun-carrying....uh...grandmother?" Yeah, that's what I AM WONDERING!
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

3. I dunno... I'm thinking I'll start shopping at SAM's Club!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

If anyone

is gonna get "wild-eyed, foaming-mouthed," crazy it will surely be at Sam's Club.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

5. This would be good for group talk. Any LEO here how could ccw help and how to approach sittuation?

To some ignorance is bliss.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ecocks View Post
    "Shopper Lorinda Smith, who was in the candy aisle during the confrontation, said Tuesday that she was more frightened by Suter's gun then the man's knife. "That scared the c--- out of me, that someone could have a gun in the store," said Smith of Hernando Beach. "This one lady was in there with her children and when she saw (the gun) she was like, "Get on the ground! Get on the ground!' If I was there with my kids, I would have had a heart attack."

Yeah, I found it amusing that she "...was more frightened by Suter's gun than the man's knife..." I wonder how frightened she would have been if the guy had killed one or more of the store employees or grabbed one of her kids and sliced on them a bit? The comments from the HCI and Sheriff's Dept. spokespeople were a bit disappointing too, but - I keep coming back to my core question, "Where is the fusilade of gunfire, sweeping the innocent bystanders from that wild-eyed, foaming-mouthed, crazed, gun-carrying....uh...grandmother?" Yeah, that's what I AM WONDERING!
    lol.amen brother.That`s a great point.They see the honest law abiding citizen stopping the incident and stopping the threat of violence and now the lady is terrified because the good person has a gun.No common sense at all,and like you mentioned.How would she have liked grandma if the guy with the knife was approaching her before stopped.Some people are just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    I dunno... I'm thinking I'll start shopping at SAM's Club!
    Well, not at my nearest Sam's Club - POSTED! I'm trying nurmerous routes to get the post down, from corporate headquarters to NM Liquor Control Board. We shall see. The next door WalMart that also sells alcohol is not posted - go figure! As to the OP question, I am not aware of any reason for the attitude of CCW citizens doing anything like "carnage" in a self defense situation. I suspect it is the same "blood running in the streets" every time a new state goes for legal CCW. Pure hysterics promoted efficienly by the LSM.
    sailor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12