22 converstion for my Glock 23

Thread: 22 converstion for my Glock 23

22 converstion for my Glock 23

Has anyone used one? I am looking for a cheaper way to get in range time without it costing a arm and a leg.

I have an Advantage Arms conversion kit for my G23, that also fits on the G19. Check it out at: Advantage Arms Secure Online Store. They make an excellent conversion kit. Only down side is that you'll have to use "CCI Mini Mag" ammunition or equivalent. I've noticed that lead nose rounds tend to malfunction and sometimes cause excessive fouling of the rifling.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

THanks for the info.

5. I have the Advantage Arms Target Model conversion kit for my G19, that also fits on the G23, lightly used, and would like to trade it for the model that fits the G17-G22, or sell it for $300. email me at [email protected]

6. I have an Advantage Arms conversion for my G19. I use Remington Golden bullets. Runs 100% and I can duplicate my defensive pull from holster training on the cheap. I got my kit used for $160 shipped.

I have tried twice to order an Advantage Arms conversion kit for my G23. The first outlet could not get one in stock after 6 months. I tried a second outlet (both were very reputable firms) and after 6 months of waiting, I gave up on it too. I think the kit is just an urban myth. I practice with my S&W 2214.

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    I have tried twice to order an Advantage Arms conversion kit for my G23. The first outlet could not get one in stock after 6 months. I tried a second outlet (both were very reputable firms) and after 6 months of waiting, I gave up on it too. I think the kit is just an urban myth. I practice with my S&W 2214.
    It's not an urban myth, simply a very hot item that the manufacturer is having difficulty supplying the demand. If they don't have a local dealer in your state, you can order from them directly. Contact the manufacturer at: (661)257-2290. I've ordered several directly from them, and have found a couple of them on Gun Broker (Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns at GunBroker.com).

Good luck in getting your hands on one.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

9. Glock .22 cal conversion kit Advantage Arms Target Model L.E. 19-23

Glock .22 cal conversion kit Advantage Arms Target Model L.E. 19-23

I have the Advantage Arms Target Model L.E. 19-23 .22 cal conversion kit, which fits G19, G23, G25, G32, lightly used, and would like to trade it for the model that fits the G17-G22, or sell it for $300. I met a guy last week at a gun show who has just purchased his for $400 online, and was sorry he hadnít met me sooner.

Interested or questions, email me at [email protected]

I just saw one today on GunBroker.com, asking $349, and about buying directly from Advantage Arms, this came from their site today:

Until Further Notice, All Kits Must Be Ordered Through A Dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by rtullius View Post
    Glock .22 cal conversion kit Advantage Arms Target Model L.E. 19-23

I have the Advantage Arms Target Model L.E. 19-23 .22 cal conversion kit, which fits G19, G23, G25, G32, lightly used, and would like to trade it for the model that fits the G17-G22, or sell it for $300. I met a guy last week at a gun show who has just purchased his for $400 online, and was sorry he hadnít met me sooner.

Interested or questions, email me at [email protected]

I just saw one today on GunBroker.com, asking $349, and about buying directly from Advantage Arms, this came from their site today:

Until Further Notice, All Kits Must Be Ordered Through A Dealer.
    They'll sell direct if you ask nicely, or know the magic word AND they don't have a dealer in your state.

gf