New Member Hello
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member Hello

Thumbs up New Member Hello

Hello Fellow Members,

I'm in Fresno, California. I worked ft as a LEO for over 17 years in Southern California. I have had a CCW up here since 1999 and enjoy the privilege afforded me by it. I am a NRA Life Member since I was 12 (39 yrs).
    Before I left law enforcement, my agency switched to the S&W Sigma in .40S&W. I found the weapon design great and performance like a dream. So when Glock filed suit against S&W, I decided I should check out Glocks.
    Well I did after I moved to central California and now have a17, 22 & a 27.I still want a 21SF and maybe a 36 and one of those new model 22's with the rough other surface.
    I'm not retired, so I have worked up here in private investigation, bail bonds, process serving, insurance and some teaching.

Have a Great Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome bulldogpi!!

Hi all, I'm new on this site. Great information here. I own and carry an XD 40 sub and have a permit to carry from New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogpi View Post
    Hello Fellow Members,

I'm in Fresno, California. I worked ft as a LEO for over 17 years in Southern California. I have had a CCW up here since 1999 and enjoy the privilege afforded me by it. I am a NRA Life Member since I was 12 (39 yrs).
    Before I left law enforcement, my agency switched to the S&W Sigma in .40S&W. I found the weapon design great and performance like a dream. So when Glock filed suit against S&W, I decided I should check out Glocks.
    Well I did after I moved to central California and now have a17, 22 & a 27.I still want a 21SF and maybe a 36 and one of those new model 22's with the rough other surface.
    I'm not retired, so I have worked up here in private investigation, bail bonds, process serving, insurance and some teaching.

Have a Great Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the show, bulldogpi!

I have a G26... Awesome gun!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by acftmechus View Post
    Hi all, I'm new on this site. Great information here. I own and carry an XD 40 sub and have a permit to carry from New Hampshire.

Welcome, from the Old North state! Glad you're here!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome

Welcome from us here in Missouri.

welcome to BulldogPI & acftmechus from Tampa Bay Floriduh..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Hello, and Welcome from the SC, shore.....
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Greetings and welcome from Alabama! Bulldogpi, I assume your G27 is your daily CCW? Do you carry an extra magazine with it and what type of concealment holster do you use? Just curious.... The G27 is my daily CCW. Easy to conceal and carry... Amazingly accurate for a sub-compact and very reliable. It's a great little gun!!

hello and welcome from michigan!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast