At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

Prayers for the families of the deceased and for the survivors of the shooting, as far as the Maj.,I say let him see if those 70 virgins are really waiting for him. He will be sadly disappointed.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

There not many days that go by the I don't hear of a Marine or Soldier dying in the Mid-East. I have a nephew home from his 2nd tour. (1st Cav out of Ft Hood, Yeah, He's been on the phone to Texas.) Still this guy/Major's cowardly actions upset me deeply.

Suspected Gunman in Custody After Deadly Shooting Rampage at Fort Hood - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    A military doctor who reportedly feared an impending war deployment is in custody as the sole suspect in a shooting rampage at the Army's Fort Hood that left 12 dead and at least 30 wounded, an Army official said Thursday night.
    Semper Fi

Yet another needless tragic incident that will be blamed on guns. Even on a military installation, where nobody is armed except for the bad guy and the cops, mostly.

My thoughts go out to all that are touched by this.

Psychiatrists are know to have one of the highest suicide rates among all professions, too bad he didn't follow this rule before deciding to resort to this deplorable act. (police assisted murder/suicide) by terrorist??

Rule #1 Never Point A Gun At Anything You Don't Intent To Shoot... Period.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and all those affected by this tragedy. Unfortunately, the shooter is still alive and on a ventilator according to news reports this AM.
    Elliot
    Proud Member of the Patriot Guard Riders...Support our Troops
    Retired LEO, HR 218 Qualified, Certified Firefighter

I'm starting to believe that You do have to look over your shoulder everyday now! And people used too say that you're paranoid.
    Prayers out too ALL the Families.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

There are just no words to describe my horror at the massacre and woundings of our brave soldiers -- by one of their own. My heartfelt prayers go out to th entire Ft. Hood military family, but especially to those who are grieving from such a senseless tragedy. I wonder if, in the days to come, we will learn that Hasan was acting on behalf of a terrorist/Muslim group? I found it interesting that he had recently been transfered from DC, where CAIR has it's headquarters. The American people need to wake up to the fact that radical Muslims live among us and their agenda is deadly.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Seeing as how we are fighting the Nation of Islam I have always thought it a really dumb idea to have Muslims in or military. Kind of like letting the fox guard the hen house.
    WOW??? So now all muslims want to blow up stuff and kill americans?

think before you speak

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    WOW??? So now all muslims want to blow up stuff and kill americans?

think before you speak
    No they all love us. Perhaps you should do some research.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast