At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

  1. #21
    Gee this does not appear to be military issue he is wearing.

    Fort Hood suspect Nidal Malik Hasan seemed 'cool, calm, religious' - CNN.com
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    WOW??? So now all muslims want to blow up stuff and kill americans?

    think before you speak
    YES!!! THEY DO!!! Wake the ******* up!!!! Do you live on another freakin planet?? GEEESHHH!!! Like it or not we are at war with Islam.... For the politically correct folks out there, well boo hoo!! Cry me a river for the poor muslims...

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    YES!!! THEY DO!!! Wake the ******* up!!!! Do you live on another freakin planet?? GEEESHHH!!! Like it or not we are at war with Islam.... For the politically correct folks out there, well boo hoo!! Cry me a river for the poor muslims...
    sure ALL muslims hate us.....ALL jews are greedy....ALL black people smoke crack.....ALL Indians own casinos.....ALL polish are stupid.....I could care less about being politically correct, I just dont hang a stereotype on ANYTHING...and you shouldnt either.. think about that at your next clan meeting jethro

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post


    sure ALL muslims hate us.....ALL jews are greedy....ALL black people smoke crack.....ALL Indians own casinos.....ALL polish are stupid.....I could care less about being politically correct, I just dont hang a stereotype on ANYTHING...and you shouldnt either.. think about that at your next clan meeting jethro
    We have not heard from you in a while. You just recently get paroled? We have not had enough trolls lately.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #25
    I did not join USA Carry to read insults being thrown about. Just because we are all "in disguise" and noone really knows who we are doesn't mean that we can't treat each other with respect. Being able to voice our opinions, even though they may differ, is our Constitutional right of freedom of speech. But, come on, Guys, we are ALL Patriots here. Let's act like it.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I did not join USA Carry to read insults being thrown about. Just because we are all "in disguise" and noone really knows who we are doesn't mean that we can't treat each other with respect. Being able to voice our opinions, even though they may differ, is our Constitutional right of freedom of speech. But, come on, Guys, we are ALL Patriots here. Let's act like it.
    Sorry Conservative Wife & Mom. I know all of us here disagree on occasion. Most of us understand that. However every once in a while some one shows up whose goal it seems is to be contentious and argumentative with anything and everyone. You are correct though, it would be better to take the high road rather than lower our selves to being sucked into an argument and name calling. So let me apologize to you and my other fellow posters for allowing that to happen. The better response would be when we run in to someone like that is to just put them on our ignore list and move on.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sorry Conservative Wife & Mom. I know all of us here disagree on occasion. Most of us understand that. However every once in a while some one shows up whose goal it seems is to be contentious and argumentative with anything and everyone. You are correct though, it would be better to take the high road rather than lower our selves to being sucked into an argument and name calling. So let me apologize to you and my other fellow posters for allowing that to happen. The better response would be when we run in to someone like that is to just put them on our ignore list and move on.
    Good man! Your apology is accepted. "Ignore & move on"... those were the words of a true patriot!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post


    sure ALL muslims hate us.....ALL jews are greedy....ALL black people smoke crack.....ALL Indians own casinos.....ALL polish are stupid.....I could care less about being politically correct, I just dont hang a stereotype on ANYTHING...and you shouldnt either.. think about that at your next clan meeting jethro
    Agreed! Apparently only christians have the right to be free in America now. Lets go ahead and stick all the muslims in camps like we did with the japense and germans in WWII, then all you racist hillbillies can sleep at night. I guess being a bigot is a requirement of being patriotic now a days.

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Man View Post
    Agreed! Apparently only christians have the right to be free in America now. Lets go ahead and stick all the muslims in camps like we did with the japense and germans in WWII, then all you racist hillbillies can sleep at night. I guess being a bigot is a requirement of being patriotic now a days.
    Of course after all Christians are going around killing Americans and and America is at war with Christians and of course us Christians flew airplanes into buildings. Hello.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Of course after all Christians are going around killing Americans and and America is at war with Christians and of course us Christians flew airplanes into buildings. Hello.
    well some christians do. did you know the KKK are Christian affiliation, well yeah you probably did know that. I am just saying not all muslims are bad people. I am not a troll or nor do I try to oppose everyone's point of view on this site. There are certain people I disagree with more than others.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast