At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Man View Post
    Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

Keyword in bold there news jockey, how bout coming up with some of your own material instead of just posting links to news articles.
    well said Glock Man....most people here just quote someone else's work.

Hey look what I found... a non-violent muslim org.....I guess they are not all killers?

Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HK....anything?????

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    No longer a war on terror....its now a holy war according to some

Ding Ding Ding. Give that man a cigar. That is exactly what the Quran teaches. A holy war against all of us infidels. But hey, I have an idea. If you think it is a peaceful religion why don't you try a little experiment. Spend a little time in a predominantly Muslim country. Try practicing openly another religion. Get back with us and let us know how that works out for you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

Keyword in bold there news jockey, how bout coming up with some of your own material instead of just posting links to news articles.

o.k. You first.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What's with the name calling trolls in here.... You can call us racists, bigots or whatever... The truth of the matter is we are in a "holy war" and it was declared against the west long ago. Who declared this war?? Why the nation of Islam!! The politically correct in this country sicken me You know, I'll get along with anybody regardless of their race or religion, as long as they aren't trying to kill me. Currently, I do not trust muslims... sure go ahead and make up a fancy new "phobia" word for it. Let's call it "islamaphobia" that's what the "politically correct" would do! YES! I have it!! Right now I don't trust any muslim as far as I can throw a horse by the tail!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ding Ding Ding. Give that man a cigar. That is exactly what the Quran teaches. A holy war against all of us infidels. But hey, I have an idea. If you think it is a peaceful religion why don't you try a little experiment. Spend a little time in a predominantly Muslim country. Try practicing openly another religion. Get back with us and let us know how that works out for you.
    So i guess because that is what the quran teaches that we should do the same? Now were is that in the bible? Does your bible teach to hate an entire religon based on the actions of a few? I know i can't find it in mine anywhere. How many muslims do you even know?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    So were in your bible does it state you must hate an entire religion for the actions of a few? I know i can't find anything like that in mine. Christanity isn't always a peaceful religion its self, remember the holy crusades? The spanish inquistion? The KKK? Seems to me we have some trust to earn as well. How many muslims do you even know? Sounds like your just and old perinoid man stuck in the 50's.

[QUOTE=IheartTedNugent;97053]WOW??? So now all muslims want to blow up stuff and kill americans?

Glad you figured it out...Not all Muslims are Jihadist , But all jihadist Are Muslims !!!!!!
    So get them out of the Military. And maybe it's Time to Lock them All up. Until we find out who is what, And hehe that could take a long time.
    Prayers go out to all the Heros lost , Wounded and there families .

So were in your bible does it state you must hate an entire religion for the actions of a few? I know i can't find anything like that in mine. Christanity isn't always a peaceful religion its self, remember the holy crusades? The spanish inquistion? The KKK? Seems to me we have some trust to earn as well. How many muslims do you even know? Sounds like your just and old perinoid man stuck in the 50's.
    old perinoid man stuck in the 50's.

Well I will say there seemed to be a little more common sense in the 50's than there is today. As far as hating them I never said I hate them. But I do not trust them either. As far as how many I know, I have known personally a few and of course around here every other store and filling station is owned by one. Hey you think perhaps if I were to move to Saudi Arabia they would give me the same freedom there as we afforded them here? The same opportunity that America has given them here? If you do contact me. I have some Ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

I'm sick of this name-calling crap! Want to play that game? OK, Illiterate One, find me the word "perinoid" in the dictionary. Oh and "your" should be the contraction "you're".

And I would suggest you not underestimate PARANOID old men that you might run across. Many have done so and lived (sometimes) to regret it. Furthermore, many of these "old men" you are disparaging (do you know that word?) have put their lives on the line in service of this country and its citizens. So, show some RESPECT. Then again, that's something we old men learned, you know, back in the 50s, a lesson that maybe you younger Internet Tough Guys (oops! there's that name-calling thing, again), missed out on.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I'm sick of this name-calling crap! Want to play that game? OK, Illiterate One, find me the word "perinoid" in the dictionary. Oh and "your" should be the contraction "you're".

And I would suggest you not underestimate PARANOID old men that you might run across. Many have done so and lived (sometimes) to regret it. Furthermore, many of these "old men" you are disparaging (do you know that word?) have put their lives on the line in service of this country and its citizens. So, show some RESPECT. Then again, that's something we old men learned, you know, back in the 50s, a lesson that maybe you younger Internet Tough Guys (oops! there's that name-calling thing, again), missed out on.
    I joined the Navy in 1955, yes I am an old fart. This is a different era that we live in and I am sad to say that it is not a better era. I agree with Conservative Wife and Mom we do not have to resort to name calling to get our point across. I can agree to disagree with anyone but lets stick to the thread/

Just because I live in West Virginia should I take the words "Racist Hillbillies" to mean that everyone in WV is a racist and/or a hillbilly.

Just my two cents worth.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast