At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I'm sick of this name-calling crap! Want to play that game? OK, Illiterate One, find me the word "perinoid" in the dictionary. Oh and "your" should be the contraction "you're".

And I would suggest you not underestimate PARANOID old men that you might run across. Many have done so and lived (sometimes) to regret it. Furthermore, many of these "old men" you are disparaging (do you know that word?) have put their lives on the line in service of this country and its citizens. So, show some RESPECT. Then again, that's something we old men learned, you know, back in the 50s, a lesson that maybe you younger Internet Tough Guys (oops! there's that name-calling thing, again), missed out on.
    Wow......

I'm sick of this name-calling crap! Want to play that game? OK, Illiterate One, find me the word "perinoid" in the dictionary. Oh and "your" should be the contraction "you're".

And I would suggest you not underestimate PARANOID old men that you might run across. Many have done so and lived (sometimes) to regret it. Furthermore, many of these "old men" you are disparaging (do you know that word?) have put their lives on the line in service of this country and its citizens. So, show some RESPECT. Then again, that's something we old men learned, you know, back in the 50s, a lesson that maybe you younger Internet Tough Guys (oops! there's that name-calling thing, again), missed out on.
    Well, I知 glad you think I知 a young guy, I値l take that compliment. FYI I知 58, and I put MY life on the line for 20 yrs in the US coast guard. As for my spelling your really grasping for straws there aren't you. I've seen some pretty messed up stuff in my life, yet I知 not hiding out in a shack, playing spelling Nazi on the internet, nor preaching hate and discontent toward an entire religion. Get a life and get with the times. How about post something relative to the thread or take a hike.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    old perinoid man stuck in the 50's.

Well I will say there seemed to be a little more common sense in the 50's than there is today. As far as hating them I never said I hate them. But I do not trust them either. As far as how many I know, I have known personally a few and of course around here every other store and filling station is owned by one. Hey you think perhaps if I were to move to Saudi Arabia they would give me the same freedom there as we afforded them here? The same opportunity that America has given them here? If you do contact me. I have some Ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
    Yeah allot more common sense huh, separate bath rooms/drinking fountains/ schools for African Americans. That makes so much sense. Maybe we should take all Muslims right to vote away so we can hang on to our old ass backwards ways of 60 years ago. Guess you never learned the golden rule, or how be the bigger man, turn the other cheek?

Hey Glock Man,

Instead of posing a useless and unrelated example of "African Americans and the drinking fountain", why don't you answer his question regarding the freedoms extended to citizens in Muslim countries and the freedoms extended to Muslims here in America? I mean, you were the one who said "...post something relative to the thread".

Okay...my two cents and I'm sure that's about what it's worth. Timothy McVey was only one man. Radical Muslims, around the world, number in the millions. And, yes, the moderate Muslims should take a stand against the radicals so that we can be assured that moderate Muslims do exist. Why don't the moderates take a stand and voice opposition to the radicals? Could it be that they are afraid of them, too? Just something to ponder!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Okay...my two cents and I'm sure that's about what it's worth. Timothy McVey was only one man. Radical Muslims, around the world, number in the millions. And, yes, the moderate Muslims should take a stand against the radicals so that we can be assured that moderate Muslims do exist. Why don't the moderates take a stand and voice opposition to the radicals? Could it be that they are afraid of them, too? Just something to ponder!!!
    Point well taken, CW&M. Until this happens, I'm afraid that ALL Muslims will be viewed as "suspect". The moderates MUST be willing to stand up and help solve this problem or they can expect a severe backlash, especially if we begin to see an increase in domestic terror here in the U.S. Maybe it has already begun (e.g., Arkansas, Texas). Does anyone doubt that they are "sleeper cells" in the U.S.?

Another thing...Glock Man, I am a blonde and I think your signature is crude. However, I know that you have a right to express yourself, even if it is less than gentlemanly, so I will choose to ignore it from here on in.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Point well taken, CW&M. Until this happens, I'm afraid that ALL Muslims will be viewed as "suspect". The moderates MUST be willing to stand up and help solve this problem or they can expect a severe backlash, especially if we begin to see an increase in domestic terror here in the U.S. Maybe it has already begun (e.g., Arkansas, Texas). Does anyone doubt that they are "sleeper cells" in the U.S.?
    Agreed. And, unfortunately, that is the choice that the moderate Muslims are making, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Another thing...Glock Man, I am a blonde and I think your signature is crude. However, I know that you have a right to express yourself, even if it is less than gentlemanly, so I will choose to ignore it from here on in.
    Yes, he is "enlightened" isn't he, CW&M? And wants to give us lessons on how to act...sigh...and he says he's 58 years old. Wow.

Mmmm...sorry, CW&M, don't mean to drag you into this brouhaha. I just get soooo tired of name-calling. This happens everywhere, it seems: "if you don't agree with my point of view, then you're a (take your pick) bigot, rascist, homophobe, Muslim-hater,etc." As the "fairer sex", you should stay above the fray. (How's that for a sexist Neanderthal??) Just kidding, of course, I'm sure you can take care of yourself.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast