At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

Latest report is that the shooter is alert and talking. I'm looking forward to his trial. Would be nice to see that dirtbag get the justice he deserves!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Latest report is that the shooter is alert and talking. I'm looking forward to his trial. Would be nice to see that dirtbag get the justice he deserves!

gf
    Or maybe he'll become an advisor in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Mmmm...sorry, CW&M, don't mean to drag you into this brouhaha. I just get soooo tired of name-calling. This happens everywhere, it seems: "if you don't agree with my point of view, then you're a (take your pick) bigot, rascist, homophobe, Muslim-hater,etc." As the "fairer sex", you should stay above the fray. (How's that for a sexist Neanderthal??) Just kidding, of course, I'm sure you can take care of yourself.
    No need to apologize to me, JJFlash. You didn't drag me into fray. I just chose not to comment any further on Glock Man's ungentlemanly behavior, as promised in my post. Yes, unfortunately, name calling seems to be "fun" to some. I left a survivalist forum website because the testosterone battles there were really hard to take. BTW, I like being referred to as the "fairer sex" and consider it a compliment. :-) I also consider your statement: "I'm sure you can take care of yourself" a compliment! Everything is cool here. No problems.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Or maybe he'll become an advisor in the White House.
    AMEN to that, JJFlash. What is happening, to our beloved nation, is very hard to watch. It absolutely infuriates me how Congress and the White House don't care what the majority of the American people want. They've lost sight of who employs them and who can throw them out. Election Day 2010 is going to be very interesting.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Another thing...Glock Man, I am a blonde and I think your signature is crude. However, I know that you have a right to express yourself, even if it is less than gentlemanly, so I will choose to ignore it from here on in.
    I agree with you on this. I think it is way out of line for a forum where there are not only ladies but perhaps children also. I always wondered if anyone else thought the way I do about it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree with you on this. I think it is way out of line for a forum where there are not only ladies but perhaps children also. I always wondered if anyone else thought the way I do about it.
    2 thumbs up for HK4U

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post

gf
    Let's hope and pray that justice is swift and true. I'm sure that his trial will be a military tribunal and hopefully there aren't any liberal military judges. Such liberal judges seem to be the "norm" in civil courts. I would be afraid that, if his trial took place in a civil court, he'd plead insanity, be sentenced to 10 years or less in a mental institution and be back out to cause further havoc. Since he murdered fellow soldiers, while in uniform, I'm certain that a military tribunal will give him the death sentence.

Exclamation I may be a news jockey...

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Man View Post
    Radical Imam Praises Alleged Fort Hood Shooter, Urges Muslims to 'Follow in Footsteps'

Keyword in bold there news jockey, how bout coming up with some of your own material instead of just posting links to news articles.
    but I'm winning the race

drudgereprt on the inside
    foxnews at rail
    cnn loses by a nose
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    well said Glock Man....most people here just quote someone else's work.

Hey look what I found... a non-violent muslim org.....I guess they are not all killers?

Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HK....anything?????
    You DO know that anyone can edit info on Wikipedia, don't you? Maybe a radical Muslim posted that entry just to lead "the sheeple" closer to the slaughter???

Because Wikipedia is open to "public editing", I never use it as a reliable source of information.

Addition to post: I just went to the URL that you linked on your post. I can not believe that you actually read it with an open mind. Egypt, an Arab/Islamic country, disavows "the Brotherhood". "The Brotherhood" also advocates Sharia law. You obviously haven't done much research on either "the Brotherhood" or Sharia law. I have!!! You obviously aren't aware of the fact that the Muslim cells, within our nation, are intent on establishing Sharia law here, in the United States of America. You obviously don't know that you should be afraid...very afraid...of the Muslim agenda to take your life, if you are an infidel...and unless you truly convert to the Muslim religion, you ARE an infidel. Good luck.

I challenge you to read "The Muslim Mafia" by P. David Gaubatz (former agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations) and Paul Sperry (author of "Infiltration"). If it isn't available at your local library, and I doubt very seriously that you will find it there, it's for sale at http://www.amazon.com CAIR is loudly protesting the publication of "The Muslim Mafia"...that tells me that the information in the book is dead on. If it weren't, why would the Muslims care?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Let's hope and pray that justice is swift and true. I'm sure that his trial will be a military tribunal and hopefully there aren't any liberal military judges. Such liberal judges seem to be the "norm" in civil courts. I would be afraid that, if his trial took place in a civil court, he'd plead insanity, be sentenced to 10 years or less in a mental institution and be back out to cause further havoc. Since he murdered fellow soldiers, while in uniform, I'm certain that a military tribunal will give him the death sentence.
    I'd prefer to see him locked up for a very long time. I'm sure he'll find plenty of fans while in prison. He's not very old, so a life sentence could possibly be several decades. That amount of time at "hard labor" doesen't come close to the level of pain and suffering that he caused by his actions, but at least it's somewhat uncomfortable and discouraging to the next dirtbag that decides to try a similar stunt. To simply execute them would make them martyrs, which is pretty much what they want. I would like to see the punishment fit the crime. Why give them what they want? Make them suffer, feed them pork and make them beg to face Mecca.

Maybe a series of good beatings by fellow inmates will help him realize the damage he's done.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast