At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'd prefer to see him locked up for a very long time. I'm sure he'll find plenty of fans while in prison. He's not very old, so a life sentence could possibly be several decades. That amount of time at "hard labor" doesen't come close to the level of pain and suffering that he caused by his actions, but at least it's somewhat uncomfortable and discouraging to the next dirtbag that decides to try a similar stunt. To simply execute them would make them martyrs, which is pretty much what they want. I would like to see the punishment fit the crime. Why give them what they want? Make them suffer, feed them pork and make them beg to face Mecca.

    Maybe a series of good beatings by fellow inmates will help him realize the damage he's done.



    gf
    You're right about the "martyr" scenario. Yes, life without any chance of parole. I agree...that's much better. And, absolutely, make him eat pork. I heard that, sometime in past history (don't know when--but know it to be fact) pork blood WAS used to dissuade Muslim attacks. It worked back then, so why isn't that tactic used today? Political correctness, perhaps? We should use their religion against them. After all, that's their method of operation!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Gosh, are you guys politically incorrect. However will the teeming Muslim masses around the world learn to love us with attitudes like this?! (I'm too sarcastic for my own good, I know.)

    Get ready for a troll attack.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    You're right about the "martyr" scenario. Yes, life without any chance of parole. I agree...that's much better. And, absolutely, make him eat pork. I heard that, sometime in past history (don't know when--but know it to be fact) pork blood WAS used to dissuade Muslim attacks. It worked back then, so why isn't that tactic used today? Political correctness, perhaps? We should use their religion against them. After all, that's their method of operation!!!
    When they first started shipping detainees to Guantanamo Bay, I spent several months there. While on night watch, some of them would still be hungry after having dinner. Being that Spam and pork rinds are a big thing here in PRHI, a bunch of us had the goods as our "snack foods". We enjoyed "sharing" with the detainees and watching them wince in horror a few days later when they found out what they had consumed.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  5. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    When they first started shipping detainees to Guantanamo Bay, I spent several months there. While on night watch, some of them would still be hungry after having dinner. Being that Spam and pork rinds are a big thing here in PRHI, a bunch of us had the goods as our "snack foods". We enjoyed "sharing" with the detainees and watching them wince in horror a few days later when they found out what they had consumed.



    gf
    WOW...that is too funny, Glock Fan. I would have liked to have seen that...except, I really don't want to be within 100 miles of those crazies! I take my hat off to you, One of Our Heroes Defending the USA!!! and making Muslim detainees squirm.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Gosh, are you guys politically incorrect. However will the teeming Muslim masses around the world learn to love us with attitudes like this?! (I'm too sarcastic for my own good, I know.)

    Get ready for a troll attack.
    LOL, JJFlash. Now is there really such a thing as "too politically incorrect"? I think not!!! It's the politically correct garbage that has the world in such a mess. Let the trolls attack. I'll just ignore them.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  7. #76
    That was truly a sad ceremony. I think when Hartley sang "Amazing Grace" I just might have felt something wet on my cheek.

    Now, the truth will emerge and slowly unfold.

    Regardless of the outcome, this is an unprecedented opportunity for GOA, the NRA, and the American people to be shouting from the roof tops. Why didn't even ONE person have a gun at the scene to defend them self? Of ALL places! Political correctness is KILLING us as a people... literally! Where is the outrage? You watch, this will get turned upside down and become an anti gun rally if we don't point out loud and clear that nobody had a gun to fight back.

    Obama said he wants to make sure this "Never happens again." GOOD! As part of the stimulus, GIVE EVERY AMERICAN A GUN!
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    That was truly a sad ceremony. I think when Hartley sang "Amazing Grace" I just might have felt something wet on my cheek.

    Now, the truth will emerge and slowly unfold.

    Regardless of the outcome, this is an unprecedented opportunity for GOA, the NRA, and the American people to be shouting from the roof tops. Why didn't even ONE person have a gun at the scene to defend them self? Of ALL places! Political correctness is KILLING us as a people... literally! Where is the outrage? You watch, this will get turned upside down and become an anti gun rally if we don't point out loud and clear that nobody had a gun to fight back.

    Obama said he wants to make sure this "Never happens again." GOOD! As part of the stimulus, GIVE EVERY AMERICAN A GUN!
    You are so right, OldOwl. I agree with everything you said...except: Obama's "stimulus" is horrifying. It isn't FREE money. The taxpayers are paying for it and, before he's done, all we'll have left is change -- in our pockets and we won't recognize our beloved USA. It was my observation that beginning last November, on Election Day, to the present, Obama HAS stimulated an increased interest in gunownership. The gun shop business is booming, as well as gun shows. People are afraid of what Obama's agenda is going to bring...and rightly so.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  9. #78
    Saw this on the news last week...The Australian media glorified it

  10. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartB View Post
    Saw this on the news last week...The Australian media glorified it
    StuartB, what is happening to sanity throughout the world? Has the media gone crazy and lost all touch with reality? I just don't understand how, and for what reason, anyone would glorify the murder of innocent people (military or civilian) in their own country by radical Muslim terrorists...or by anyone else for that matter. These actions shouldn't be glorified...they should be held up to ridicule. I wonder of the media is afraid of being labeled "intolerant", "racist" or if they are afraid of a backlash from the terrorists?

    Terrorists are only emboldened by such actions and until people everywhere take a stand against this inhumanity to mankind, it will continue and only get worse.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  11. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    StuartB, what is happening to sanity throughout the world? Has the media gone crazy and lost all touch with reality? I just don't understand how, and for what reason, anyone would glorify the murder of innocent people (military or civilian) in their own country by radical Muslim terrorists...or by anyone else for that matter. These actions shouldn't be glorified...they should be held up to ridicule. I wonder of the media is afraid of being labeled "intolerant", "racist" or if they are afraid of a backlash from the terrorists?

    Terrorists are only emboldened by such actions and until people everywhere take a stand against this inhumanity to mankind, it will continue and only get worse.
    The crazies are now running the asylum (there's that political incorrectness thing, again). At my age, I'd like to think that I would be mellowing out, particularly about politicians and media "talking heads". I mean, who cares? They're idiots, right?

    Instead, I find myself snarling at the TV, the newspapers, etc. What is going on in the world, and more distressingly, in OUR COUNTRY, is INSANE, as you have suggested, CW&M. It defies logic, common sense, and any notion of "right and wrong". It may, however, be Biblical and in that case, be ready!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast