At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

When I watched the report, the host had this little smile before and right after the story, then the news program mentioned another shooting in the US.

The media here in Australia does glorify tragedy in the United States...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I find myself snarling at the TV, the newspapers, etc. What is going on in the world, and more distressingly, in OUR COUNTRY, is INSANE, as you have suggested, CW&M. It defies logic, common sense, and any notion of "right and wrong". It may, however, be Biblical and in that case, be ready!
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1

Yes...be ready. It's much more important to be prepared spiritually than in the "survivalist" mode. "The Evil One" (and I'm NOT referring to Obama here ) is obtaining a strong grasp on the minds and souls of humankind worldwide, setting the stage for the appearance of the Anti-Christ. I truly believe that those of us who "see" the truth behind the deceptions and PC garbage and worship of the creation instead of the Creator, are the ones who should have no fear...no matter what comes...for we ARE on the Lord's side and He is on ours. However, I also believe that God doesn't want us to just surrender our freedoms and give up. Our founding documents were divinely inspired and ordained and we MUST fight, to the end, for what He intended the United States of America to be...a beacon of freedom, liberty and hope established on Judeo-Christian principles.

I just LOVE the fact that I find myself in the company of so many Believers here at USACarry. Like Glenn Beck keeps saying, "We surround them".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The Crotch Salute Returns

So you think Obama likes America, well think again!

I think Obama likes Obama and would like to RUIN AMERICA,
    and he has a great start, the picture below shows you what
    Obama thinks of America!!!

Fort Hood Ceremony - Obama Crotch Salute

The POTUS (President of the United States) at Ft. Hood, Texas on Nov.
    11, 2009... "Honoring" the 13 dead Obama refuses to salute, come to
    attention or even place his hand on his heart as the honor guard
    passes at the Memorial Service for those killed by a fellow Muslim
    terrorist at Fort Hood!!

Semper Fi

Man! Everyone please excuse me, here, but this is ********. To me, this is grounds enough to impeach this sorry excuse for a CINC. I will NEVER recognize this impostor as my president. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    So you think Obama likes America, well think again!

I think Obama likes Obama and would like to RUIN AMERICA,
    and he has a great start, the picture below shows you what
    Obama thinks of America!!!

Fort Hood Ceremony - Obama Crotch Salute

The POTUS (President of the United States) at Ft. Hood, Texas on Nov.
    11, 2009... "Honoring" the 13 dead Obama refuses to salute, come to
    attention or even place his hand on his heart as the honor guard
    passes at the Memorial Service for those killed by a fellow Muslim
    terrorist at Fort Hood!!

I just saw this post. I thought that nothing that Obama did could surprise me, but this is truly over the top. As far as I'm concerned, this photo says it all! He doesn't love the USA, he could care less about our military, he has no regard for our flag and HE HAS NO BUSINESS SITTING IN THE OVAL OFFICE OF THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE! I have yet to refer to Obama as "President" and this explains why!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789