Gun Control Australia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Control Australia

Gun Control Australia

I know this is an American gun owner forum, but please check this out

Our Policy - Gun Control Australia

wow... that sucks!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Do these people read their own copy?
    Their demands include:
    ...all guns to be removed from urban homes and held at 48 hours notice in selected police stations which are adapted for gun storage purposes. No guns to be kept in gun clubs
    Then, further down the page:
    If a Domestic Violence Order is taken out against a gun owner, The police must confiscate all guns immediately.
    I guess that will teach the gun owner a lesson! The police will confiscate the gun the owner doesn't possess from the police...

Kind've makes a person wonder...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Does anyone have any crime stats on gun related crimes before/after these policies were instituted? I've always thought of Aussies as rugged individualists who refused to be forced and bullied...guess i was wrong. Sad. And immensely frightening. Wake UP, America.

...Self defense not acceptable.

The nerve of these peasants to think they have a right to defend their life!

"If it is time to bury your guns, then it is time to dig them up!"

These are the laws Gun Control Australia want, at the moment were good, the media is still extremely anti american & anti gun.
    Also it %110 true that we cannot even use guns in self defence.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StuartB View Post
    Also it %110 true that we cannot even use guns in self defence.
    I'm sorry but I could not fly with that whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    I'm sorry but I could not fly with that whatsoever.
    I know...it terrible...maybe one we will have better gun laws...stuff that, I want to move to America

Quote Originally Posted by StuartB View Post
    I know...it terrible...maybe one we will have better gun laws...
    Chances of that are "slim" and "none." Which is why we're fighting so hard in the USA to prevent any kind of gun control. It's a slippery slope; once you start sliding, it's all downhill.

-Seawolf
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IDPA Member, KSRA Life Member, NRA Life Member, NRA Firearms Instructor,
    KS CCH Instructor (www.thekasdg.com)

I was in Australia 6 months ago on a 3 week motorcycle trip around Queensland. The people I met were all unhappy with the new laws. As far as anti American, I was never treated so well by the people I met there. Sure never picked up on any anti American vibe. I found just the opposite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast