new member - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new member

Welcome, fuddis, from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Welcome to the site from the "Cradle of Liberty" and the soon to be tomb of it... MA...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I'm new also and welcome and thanks for protecting my rights. I appreciate it and I'm a sissy that gets claustrophobic just taking a shower--you are something else by my way of seeing things!
    Ultra CDP 11
    P345
    you may only assume I'm an idiot until I post.

Quote Originally Posted by fuddis View Post
    I'm retired US Navy ...

My condolences.

GO ARMY
    "If it is time to bury your guns, then it is time to dig them up!"

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee

Greetings and Salutations

I have just joined USACARRY, and am looking around to see what is where. I am U. S. Navy Retired, was an Airborne Communications Supervisor in a communications relay squadron, a Recruit Company Commander, Xerox Field Service Engineer, Part-time Deputy Sheriff (Winnebago County, Illinois), cross-country truck driver, and Financial Professional. I have fully retired from ALL jobs, currently reside in Missouri, and look forward to many years of travel in our fifth-wheel camper. I am interested in amateur radio emergency services and flying. I look forward to meeting some of you while on the road with the wife.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    I have just joined USACARRY, and am looking around to see what is where. I am U. S. Navy Retired, was an Airborne Communications Supervisor in a communications relay squadron, a Recruit Company Commander, Xerox Field Service Engineer, Part-time Deputy Sheriff (Winnebago County, Illinois), cross-country truck driver, and Financial Professional. I have fully retired from ALL jobs, currently reside in Missouri, and look forward to many years of travel in our fifth-wheel camper. I am interested in amateur radio emergency services and flying. I look forward to meeting some of you while on the road with the wife.

Gary
    Welcome, what part of Missouri are you in?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Where am I located?

Bridgeton, a Mpprthwest suburb of St. Louis. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    Bridgeton, a Mpprthwest suburb of St. Louis. How about you?
    Actually I am in the St. Charles area. I just usually list my location as St. Louis since most people will know where that is.

Welcome to USA Carry.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Cheers from Ga. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your service to this country..
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

Since my first post, I have moved from Missouri to Tennessee in an attempt to escape oppressive taxes. Looks like it was a successful move, except that Tennessee requires that I attend a FIREARMS TRAINING course to get my concealed carry. They do not transfer the permit already issued by Missouri...HARUMPH! The tax evasion was successful as Tennessee taxes are WAY below those of the Show-me State.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast