Muhammad is dead. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muhammad is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Hey, guys, call me stupid but: how do you get the Multi-Quote button to work? I've tried it a bunch of ways but all I keep getting is the entire quote.
    I think they may be deleting parts of the quote, JJFlash, and only using the portion of the quote to which they are replying. That's my guess anyway. If I'm wrong, someone let me know.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I think they may be deleting parts of the quote, JJFlash, and only using the portion of the quote to which they are replying. That's my guess anyway. If I'm wrong, someone let me know.
    That's how I do it.. There may be a better way.. If I am pulling from a couple of different post, I'll press the quote button and copy and past into NOTEPAD, then cancel and go to the next post to quote...

Then in the last quote button push, I'll copy and past from NotePad back into the post I'm making.. I will cut out any sections that are not relevant to make following along easier and the post shorter..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

When you guys do this, are you getting the colored background like you get when you quote the whole post?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    When you guys do this, are you getting the colored background like you get when you quote the whole post?
    So long as the text is preceded by the [quo...] and end with [/quo...] it will be shown in a colored background

Like this

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

My brother and I were discussing this the other day. Live televised hangings are appropriate in this day and age,at least thats my beleif. Where was the "humanity" when he shot those people? So why do we as a people owe any "humanity" to the convicted? I will agree to the appeals process,but thats where I draw the line. Times have changed,I beleive its time to change with them. I like the Texas example as Ron White states it. Texas is puttin in an express lane for the death penalty.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Enjoy Hell scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Thanks, CW&M and Hootmon, I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    My brother and I were discussing this the other day. Live televised hangings are appropriate in this day and age,at least thats my beleif. Where was the "humanity" when he shot those people? So why do we as a people owe any "humanity" to the convicted? I will agree to the appeals process,but thats where I draw the line. Times have changed,I beleive its time to change with them. I like the Texas example as Ron White states it. Texas is puttin in an express lane for the death penalty.
    I agree. some people wait for 20-30 years before they get what's coming to them, and end up dying naturally while waiting. that in my opinion is going too easy on people who deserve to go sooner. Ron White also made a good statement. "my favorite thing about texas is we have the death penalty and we USE it!" if it were actually used more then maybe that would make some people think twice about doing whatever they are going to do. except for the one's who plan on dying for their cause anyway of course.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I agree. some people wait for 20-30 years before they get what's coming to them, and end up dying naturally while waiting. that in my opinion is going too easy on people who deserve to go sooner. Ron White also made a good statement. "my favorite thing about texas is we have the death penalty and we USE it!" if it were actually used more then maybe that would make some people think twice about doing whatever they are going to do. except for the one's who plan on dying for their cause anyway of course.
    Unfortunately, Musliums desire death for their cause and martyrdom...not to mention those 17 young girls waiting for them in heaven. WHATEVER!!! Those homicide bombers/terrorists are all going to wake up in eternity to a big surprise, with no way of coming back to warn "the Brotherhood".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I think they should use the Old Testament method and "rock" them to sleep. Only soak the rock in pigs blood first.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast