Muhammad is dead. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muhammad is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Unfortunately, Musliums desire death for their cause and martyrdom...not to mention those 17 young girls waiting for them in heaven. WHATEVER!!! Those homicide bombers/terrorists are all going to wake up in eternity to a big surprise, with no way of coming back to warn "the Brotherhood".
    you know.. it would be really interesting to get to see the look on their faces when they find out that the virgins that were supposed to be waiting for them are nowhere to be found!..... homemade bomb strapped to your chest from parts at home depot.... 50 dollars on mastercard. the look on their face when no virgins are waiting for them in heaven.... PRICELESS!... sorry I had to:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    you know.. it would be really interesting to get to see the look on their faces when they find out that the virgins that were supposed to be waiting for them are nowhere to be found!..... homemade bomb strapped to your chest from parts at home depot.... 50 dollars on mastercard. the look on their face when no virgins are waiting for them in heaven.... PRICELESS!... sorry I had to:)
    I guess you've never heard this one:
    Ben Laden's Paradise

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, idiot. What did you think I said?"
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I guess you've never heard this one:
    LOL... that's pretty good
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. Have no idea why he did it, but my best friend spent money on a Ruger P90. Whiel shooting the first two mag, it had trouble feeding. The operating spring started to come out of the front of the damn thing, and now will not go into single action. doing my best to help him but it has me stumped. I think he should use it as a hammer, but he seems to like the over sized, ugly, heavy thing. So if you have any ideas, I would gladly take any advice. Go Kimber!

I wonder what he doing right this minute.....

Never mind... I can imagine
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

Quote Originally Posted by goodshotgroup View Post
    Have no idea why he did it, but my best friend spent money on a Ruger P90. Whiel shooting the first two mag, it had trouble feeding. The operating spring started to come out of the front of the damn thing, and now will not go into single action. doing my best to help him but it has me stumped. I think he should use it as a hammer, but he seems to like the over sized, ugly, heavy thing. So if you have any ideas, I would gladly take any advice. Go Kimber!
    Hijack alert!

This should be its own thread...
    "Life is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all of its students..."

delete!! oops
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this thread. Since this a$$hole perpetrated his crimes with a gun, I thought that it might qualify for this forum. Mods, feel free to move it were you feel it should be.

Sniper John Allen Muhammad executed - CNN.com

The convicted Washington DC area sniper was executed tonight. How do you feel about it?

Myself, I am just glad that they didn't drag it out for 20 years.
    now if they would just do the samme to the gitmo prisoners, but that would offend the great minds in d.c.

If I was a female and a virgin I would take care of that problem quickly so that I would not have to deal with these ragheads.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123