How many spare mags do you carry? - Page 3

View Poll Results: How many mags do you carry?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1- The one in the weapon.

42 26.58%
  • 2- One in the weapon, one extra.

67 42.41%
  • 3- One in the weapon, two extra.

42 26.58%
  • 4 - One in the weapon, 3 extra.

3 1.90%
  • More than 5 total magazines.

4 2.53%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many spare mags do you carry?

1. Quote Originally Posted by ncjones View Post
    just one.

lmfao
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I carry not only an extra mag but extra gun because if anything can go wrong it will and as someone once said a second gun is the fastest reload.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I carry not only an extra mag but extra gun because if anything can go wrong it will and as someone once said a second gun is the fastest reload.
    Not to mention that you can hand off the 2nd gun to a non-carrying buddy if the SHTF.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Not to mention that you can hand off the 2nd gun to a non-carrying buddy if the SHTF.

gf
    +1 Glock Fan. That thought has crossed my mind too.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by bbarton713 View Post
    It isn't so much balance or distribution but bump and concealment. First I have to get over worrying about whether anyone can see the Glock before I start adding another bump on the other side of my body.
    But if you add that bump on the other side people will think you have very symmetrical love handles.

Just a thought!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

For me, it's an extra mag for any pistol I'm carrying, sometimes two.
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    But if you add that bump on the other side people will think you have very symmetrical love handles.

Just a thought!
    Perfect! LOL

I always carry one extra magazine with me and one in my car. This applies wether I am carrying my G27 or G23.
    Fred

I definatly carry an extra 5 rounds for my Revolver when carry it.

Usually just the one in the S & W 40. sometimes I take an extra clip (15 rounds)
    It really depends on What and where I am going.

1 spare mag just for what ifs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast