"Close to Engage"

Thread: "Close to Engage"

1. "Close to Engage"

I found this video by "NutNfancy" whom i've seen several videos regarding certain firearm reviews I was looking into buying. Guy is a little annoying but thought this was worth a watch..(long) as for him condoning "objecting to laws" I don't think thats a good idea, but he does make some other good points.

YouTube- "Close To Engage" by Nutnfancy
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I watch all this guys videos. I like his philosophy and for the most part agree with most everything he illustrates. Cool guy IMB.
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBeAh.40 View Post
    I watch all this guys videos. I like his philosophy and for the most part agree with most everything he illustrates. Cool guy IMB.
    +1; I watched the vidio and agree with what he is saying.

good message. the more sheep dogs the better.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I can not stand his videos they are way to long and say the same bloody thing over and over again. Search for the user name GearBuyersGuide. They have great reviews of all the same gear and much more I cant get enough of them.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

7. Yo Infidel, love the avatar. I didn't realize there was a camera behind me then.

8. Yea this actually succeeds at getting a point across without being too cheesy