Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sorry I'm a little late but I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year. I flew home to New Orleans to spend Christmas with the family. I'll be heading back to Tampa on the 31st.

I also wanted to take this time to thank everyone for making this site what it is today. We have a lot of plans for the New Year. We should be starting to work on the permit tracker very soon which is the next big feature I'd like to add. We'll also be doing a massive update to get all the state info pages wrapped up.

And lastly, we're heading to the 2008 Shot Show! AMDDUDE and I will be heading out to Vegas in Feb for this. I started a thread about this in case there's a particular product you'd like us to check out.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks Luke, my Christmas was good. Hope you have a good time with the family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I hope you had a great Christmas Luke. Mine was great...ate too much though...as usual!:D
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Happy New Year Luke, and thanks for all that you do.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Happy New Year to all. I hope each one of you have a great 2008
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thank you Luke... Everyone reading please have a safe, successful 2008.