Advertising our guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advertising our guns

I see no reason to worry about what we own or discuss in here. Although Ryan H's views of what happened on Sept 11 are alittle distrubing.... I have only one NRA sticker and its on my 68 Bug more as a job to all the hippies and when the elections start there will be all sorts of Republician stickers on it too. And to clearsightactical glad to hear that your a LEO, my dad was one, but I hope you won't be one of the "I use to own guns but I'm only doing my job" cops, hopefully you use discression If it ever gets to that and I don't think it ever will.

I was never here.

The reason for this post and my other recent thread (Watchlist) is just that I've been thinking about how "they" came for the guns in England, Australia, etc. So, here we are listing on an open forum exactly what firearms we have. Couple that with the fact that the American gov't is spying on its citizens (again, which just seemed to hit me very hard the other nite when I was brooding on it), and I think we're making it too easy for "them" to appear at our door with "the list". Yeah, I am getting increasingly paranoid.

ClearSightTactical, I'm like you: I have NRA stickers on my truck, I sometimes open carry, it's no secret where I stand. But if we really believe in the possibility of the SHTF, and I do, then maybe it's time to start thinking a little more strategically, is all I'm saying.

Ryan, I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 9/11 events, so I won't address that, but your statement that "if they want our guns...then they'll get our guns" is one I'll not accept.

Any gun I mentioned on any thread was just a joke. I really do not have any guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    I don't think a plane hit the pentagon. I don't think a plane is what brought the WTC buildings down during 9/11, and I don't think a plane crashed in Pennsylvania.
    I've been thinking about this for a while before I decided to respond: While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, so am I. And since you opted to voice that opinion on this forum, so shall I, instead of PM'ing you as I was inclined to do. Not knowing you, this is not a personal attack, just my opinion. Also, not wanting this to become out of hand, I won't be responding about this any further...

I think that people who deny what most people feel are obvious facts of 9/11 are short-sighted, at best, or totally ignorant dumbasses at worst, possibly with an underlying sinister personal agenda as well. As I said, this is not a personal attack...please don't take it that way.

I don't know if you were personally touched by the events of 9/11, but many of us here in the NY Metropolitan area were. I watched it happen, and I personally know people who were lost that day. Many of us here do.

We all agree that planes HIT the World Trade Center towers...don't we? While I'm certainly no structural engineer...maybe you are...I can easily see how the towers could have been weakened by the intense heat brought about by burning jet fuel, causing them to pancake down by the sudden weight of the uppermost floors as the superstructures failed.

I don't know why you think no plane hit the Pentagon. I'm able to find the following:

Eyewitness Report w/ Images

Excellent Forensic Recreation w/ Evidential Images

Pennsylvania: Perhaps you think it never happened? Or maybe it was shot down? If it were shot out of the sky, the resultant crash debris would likely have been a lot different. Look up the images from the Lockerbie, Scotland crash. There are large recognizable pieces of plane all over the place. There are comparisons to be made. There are no comparisons to be made of which I'm aware for a plane that may have screwed itself into the ground at 500 or 600 miles an hour.

Whatever the Truth is - yours, mine, or something in the middle - we are still in the midst of a battle instigated and perpetuated by a real enemy whom we have to face together, sooner or later. Hopefully our differences of opinion won't be an impediment to taking care of each other when that time comes.

That's all I've got. Have a great Thanksgiving to everybody.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

7. I keep evidence of firearm ownership off of my car and the outside of my house. Besides being a pain in the neck to remove from the car, I just don't want to tempt thieves and/or vandals. I don't use anything close to my real name when posting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Any gun I mentioned on any thread was just a joke. I really do not have any guns.
    Ditto, me either, .... isn't this the forum where we discuss our NEIGHBOR'S guns?
    Still, don't break into my place .... He has my house covered.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

"if they want our guns...then they'll get our guns" is one I'll not accept.
    +1....
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Right. You just call yourself HK4U because it sounds cool, right?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

The only guns I have shoot Nerf darts!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast