Every one has one gun that does not fit... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Every one has one gun that does not fit...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Question. I thought silencers on revolvers were useless?
    Nagants uses a funky cartridge along with a cylinder that moves forward and locks with the barrel when firing making it the only revolver design that can be effectively silenced. That's why I thought I might do this:
    YouTube - Silenced 1895 Nagant revolver (NFA)
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Nagants uses a funky cartridge along with a cylinder that moves forward and locks with the barrel when firing making it the only revolver design that can be effectively silenced. That's why I thought I might do this:
    YouTube - Silenced 1895 Nagant revolver (NFA)
    I did not know that. Thanks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    ... so I'll probably trade or sell one and keep the other...
    Drop me a line if you ever decide to do that.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I would grab my British infield 303 with monte carlo sporter stock and climb up a tree with many mags of 303..lol
    The gun serves no purpose, but i bought the sporter stock, because it makes a bad a$$ looking gun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123