Every one has one gun that does not fit...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Every one has one gun that does not fit...

Exclamation Every one has one gun that does not fit...

Every one has one gun that does not fit...

There are fuzzy animal guns

There are flying fowl guns

There are varmint rigs

and Paper punchers

But...every one has one gun that they don't have a category for.

I figure that is the gun you need in the event of a zombie outbrake

IN SHORT...What is your zombie gun? It is the one gun you could not live without but have no real reason to have other than Zombie preparedness

Mine is...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

All mine are multi-purpose. My Mossberg 500A or my G 23 would work great in the event of a Zombie attack.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Glock 40 with a 30 clip option if there are a lot of Zombies

Quote Originally Posted by browningr View Post
    Glock 40 with a 30 clip option if there are a lot of Zombies
    What caliber revolver is the Glock 40?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    What caliber revolver is the Glock 40?

gf
    LMAO

No disrespect to the poster of the "Glock 40 with a 30 clip option" but most on this forum (and I think why Glock Fan made his comment) was that we affectionately call the device in which we keep additional cartridges "Magazines" as opposed to clips. I for one hate the word "clip" and blame hollywood for perpetuating it. Also, there are 5 Glocks chambered in .40- which one do you have?

Don't let our nit picking stop you from continuing use of this site, welcome to USA Carry! There is a great group of people here, and some sarcastic jerks like myself lol all in fun.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Mossberg 500 cruiser shotgun with the pistol grip & breachers barrel, if i run out of shells, staight into the brain the tip of the barrel will go. i hav nicknamed it the " ZOMBIE CORE SAMPLER "

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    LMAO

No disrespect to the poster of the "Glock 40 with a 30 clip option" but most on this forum (and I think why Glock Fan made his comment) was that we affectionately call the device in which we keep additional cartridges "Magazines" as opposed to clips. I for one hate the word "clip" and blame hollywood for perpetuating it. Also, there are 5 Glocks chambered in .40- which one do you have?

Don't let our nit picking stop you from continuing use of this site, welcome to USA Carry! There is a great group of people here, and some sarcastic jerks like myself lol all in fun.

Seriously, I got excited for a minute thinking that I missed an important announcement that Glock began making revolvers. I heard another guy talking about a "Glock 40"at the range today at the range, and he was showing another guy an air weight revolver.

If Glock begins making revolvers, I'll be one of the first in line to pick one up. I would love to see what a "Glock Safe Action" shotgun would look like. I'd love to see Glock produce a shotgun.

gf

If "zombie gun" means one that really has no real practical use, I guess it would be my Ruger Vaquero, in .45 long Colt. Its basically a replica of a Colt SAA.

Its only had one cylinder-full fired, and still in the original wrapper and box.

But its still one of my favorites. I also had a Colt Frontier with both .22LR and .22 WMRF cylinders. Again, not much good for anything, but I liked it. I wound up trading it in on my Rossi SS snub .357. And I still have almost 500 rds of .22 mag ammo. I figure I'll buy something else someday that fires .22 WMRF.

Perhaps my M1 enforcer carbine "pistol".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

OK, Zombies are amassing outside and coming in thru the windows and doors...I've started with my "home defense action pack" - 12 gauge, .45 caliber XD, S & W .38 special wheelgun, 9 mm XD - but the freakin' zombies are still coming. Then I reach for the "zombie emergency kit" - Colt Lawman .357 revolver - it'd be like carrying a brick around, so I don't, but it would stop zombies, I guess, so I keep it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast