Got myself a Christmas present!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got myself a Christmas present!!!

Got myself a Christmas present!!!

I know I should wait for someone to give me one but who better to get me what I really want? A new FN Five-seveN Herstal. Boy is it sweet. Don't know how to add a picture so I changed my avatar to brag on my new toy. It is light and shoots real well. Does anybody have any experience with this gun that they would like to share? Happy New Year to all!!
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulIcemanMc View Post
    I know I should wait for someone to give me one but who better to get me what I really want? A new FN Five-seveN Herstal. Boy is it sweet. Don't know how to add a picture so I changed my avatar to brag on my new toy. It is light and shoots real well. Does anybody have any experience with this gun that they would like to share? Happy New Year to all!!
    Very nice. I got a little money for Christmas so I ordered a Mosin Nagant M38. I don't have it yet, but I am sure it wont be as nice as your FN. Congrats
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulIcemanMc View Post

I did the same thing as you! Can't fix the picture thing, so I also changed my avatar. A Beretta CX-4 in .40 S&W, with all attached rails and red dot optics. If it's not here by this time next week, I'll be in the dumps.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Nice. You didn't happen to pick me up one while your were at it did you?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

echo_5 Guest

Thumbs up FN Five-seveN

the Five-seveN is a very capable firearm. It will defeat body armor out to 200 yds. and i hear it shoots flat out that far too! It's issued to Secret Service and has a whopping 20 rd. capacity. I've considered picking one up in case a Democrat gets elected (cops hate it for the above reasons. might get banned). A word on ammo selection: unless you buy SS109then you're only getting a fancy .22 SS109 is the good stuff!

-Drive fast and shoot straight

oooooooooo

nice...very nice...

All I got (in absentia) was a CZ SP-01. Had a family member pick one up for me and put it in the lockbox.

That Beretta looks NICE. Gotta shop that. Let's see birthday? Father's Day? How about Valentine's Day?!?
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Quote Originally Posted by ecocks View Post
    nice...very nice...

All I got (in absentia) was a CZ SP-01. Had a family member pick one up for me and put it in the lockbox.

That Beretta looks NICE. Gotta shop that. Let's see birthday? Father's Day? How about Valentine's Day?!?
    For some reason, it doesn't seem to be very popular. You can find them pretty readily on gunbroker.com. Retail is around $700 or more, but you can find them for less than $600 on GB. That's where I got mine.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Nice

Very nice iceman and pascal! I don't own a FN but I have shot one of my buddies. I was suprised by how light the gun was.

I must not have gotten as much Christmas money as you guys but I was able to pick up a rear flipup sight and vertical grip for my AR15. Now all I need is the Aimpoint. Here she is.

Boy I thought it was going to be one of those bad black guns. Looks real nice .Gun store I shop has 6 month waiting list for best aimpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Boy I thought it was going to be one of those bad black guns. Looks real nice .Gun store I shop has 6 month waiting list for best aimpoint.

Ya I heard how those big bad "black guns" turn people into crazed killers. That's why I built that one with OD green Furniture! lol

I'm still trying to decide if I want to go with an Aimpoint or a EOTech.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast