4 police officers ambushed in Tacoma/Lakewood coffe shop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 police officers ambushed in Tacoma/Lakewood coffe shop

1. Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    If a BG is determined to bring you harm, you're already at a tactical disadvantage.
    Indeed, if they've got the drop on you, you're toast.
    The same story on KOMO has a lot of conversation below the story. Of the gun related comments, 98% are in support of gun ownership and those who are anti-gun are hit with big negative ratings on their comments.

'Horror scene' as 4 Lakewood police officers shot, killed | KOMO News - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

3. The legion of Councilors and Lawyers funded by the Taxpayers, did their job. They kept him out in amongst society where his Career Violent Repeat Offender skills were of most value...to the Lawyers. Blame is of course focused on The Governor, The Police themselves, And the poster child..The Gun. Watch for the Media Left Spin to grind away for weeks and months about that last 'object'.

I'm sure they wil try to paint a picture of him obtaining his gun from an individual at a "gun show". Then try to put the blame on everything but the Criminal.
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    Then try to put the blame on everything but the Criminal.
    It's amazing that our society will do everything they can to place blame on anything except for the person who is completely responsible for their own actions. Are we somehow afraid to admit that some people are just bad?

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Hk you are so right. If someone there had been armed it may have had a better out come. My prayers to the families. This is very sad.
    Umm, well, KimberRB, there actually were 4 armed people there in the coffee shop. They are all dead.

There's been some chatter on the WA-CCW list and no one is all that eager to have to face such a scenario. Given an enclosed coffee shop I can't say that I'd be eager to have to return fire on someone shooting and killing uniformed cops. The decisiveness needed to survive could easily get one killed by friendly fire.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Washington State should encourage more Law Abiding people to be CCW at all times.
    Blogengeezer, 1 in 19 adults in the Evergreen State has a license to carry--one of the highest concentrations in the country.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    these officers in a Liberal city, were without a doubt, taught NOT to openly Profile.
    Not much to profile when a guy walks in, approaches the counter as if to buy coffee, then draws and opens fire on four uniformed cops. His brazenness shows this was a deliberate, planned execution. Such things are thankfully rare, and unfortunately there isn't a lot one can do if someone is sufficiently determined to murder one.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

Omgosh. As a former L.E.O. myself this kind of thing angers me and saddens me. Iím sick to my stomach over this. Absolute tragedy. Pray for the families.

And I agree it will be interesting to see how the uneducated anti-gunners spin this. Coffee shops might become the next "gun free zones". What a joke!

Always carry.

Always carry...

It is tragic moments like this that make me want to always carry. Evil is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by g30sheepdog View Post
    Omgosh. As a former L.E.O. myself this kind of thing angers me and saddens me. Iím sick to my stomach over this. Absolute tragedy. Pray for the families.

And I agree it will be interesting to see how the uneducated anti-gunners spin this. Coffee shops might become the next "gun free zones". What a joke!

Always carry.
    Yes if the coffee shop had just been a gun free zone with signs posted the killer would no doubt have known that he could not bring a gun in there and this would not have happened.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast