Maurice Clemmons is Dead - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maurice Clemmons is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    I bet the "pucker factor" for this one was a million and one~!
    The minute the officer saw him in the mirror, he had to react in a split second. Otherwise we might be talking about another murdered police officer. Thank God he put the bastard down, 6 ft under. The daisy population will continue to thrive, due to this piece of manure.

A dirt nap for another well deserving piece of garbage. Well done officer!

4. The best possible outcome for this terrible situation. I would hate to think of him spending 20 or so years on "death" row, being fed 3 square meals a day at public expense, while the families of the slain officers spend those years in limbo.

A respectful salute to the men and women of our police forces, who put their lives on the line every day. And particularly to those who have given the last full measure of devotion.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

If only...

While we can never know for sure, perhaps if someone with a CCW had been in the coffee shop when the shooting started, maybe the number of dead cops might have been reduced, or at least the killer stopped on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot58 View Post
    While we can never know for sure, perhaps if someone with a CCW had been in the coffee shop when the shooting started, maybe the number of dead cops might have been reduced, or at least the killer stopped on site.
    That is a nicee thought but there were already 4 trained and armed people in the coffee shop. One was able to hit the shooter in the gut with a bullet but did not stop him. One more armed citizen may have made a difference but to say that if only there had been someone with a CCW at the scene is possibly stretching it. How about if there had been 5 cops there instead of 4 or only 3.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    That is a nice thought but there were already 4 trained and armed people in the coffee shop. One was able to hit the shooter in the gut with a bullet but did not stop him. One more armed citizen may have made a difference but to say that if only there had been someone with a CCW at the scene is possibly stretching it. How about if there had been 5 cops there instead of 4 or only 3.
    I guess I was just thinkiing that Clemmons was going for uniforms and ignored the civilians. If either an undercover cop or a decently trained CCW civilian had been present, they would have had an advantage of surprise. We'll never know for sure, and I'll gladly admit that this is just a little Monday-morning quarterbacking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12