Baby shot and killed in Albuquerque. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Baby shot and killed in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by RugerP345 View Post
    The real tragedy is that this trash will spend 20 years on death row sucking up our tax money on appeals, free medical care, free attorneys, and the cost to house and feed him.
    No death penalty in NM. He'll get LWOP.
    Ken Grubb
    Puyallup, WA

My vote: Speedy trial. Kill him. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    My vote: Speedy trial. Kill him. Now.
    I totally agree!!

Shooting his own child ? Horrific.

Shooting his cheating wife ?.........................priceless !!
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

id rather put a bullet in the mans head than to let him sit around and live off of our tax dollars in prison. it'd be cheaper and faster than letting the system do the work.

7. The young man was attacked in the courtroom during the arraignment. The attacker, another prisoner, was restrained by officers. The area of town where this baby killing took place is heavily Subsidized apartment Housing, Welfare, EBT, ADC (funded by Social Security), State Taxpayer assisted Health Care. All Government crutches to encourage babies (with questionable futures) born to young single mothers by various men. This man was jealous because the mother was with yet another man, as continually is the case on both sides. Having Government 'Disposable Income also Encourages' Recreational Drug and alcohol use leading to Violence in this area of Career Government Dependency....only one, of countless across the Nation... Taxpayer sponsored, Career Criminal Desperation.

like i said, do society a favor and take him out in front of the courthouse and put a bullet in his head. but then weak people of this nation would once again come out of the woodwork and claim human rights and all that bull that they believe in.

9. 2009 in Albuquerque NM alone. 35 children murdered this year by dysfunctional parents. Strangulation, Smothering, Drowning, Battering, Shaking, etc. 'One' by handgun. Dysfunctional society created by Dystopian government, supports and encourages ever more family dysfunction. Endless cycle of Violence among vague sexual relationships and a guarantee of substance abuse. Government funding insures continuation. Guess which 'Tool' made the news..

Regardless of what was stated earlier, he won't live long after being shipped to the state facility. "Big Bubba" is going to bend him over a few times, then he'll get shanked.

Jeffrey Dahmer was being "protected" too...and he didn't stick around too long either!

What goes around, comes around...in Spades!

11. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Like I said, put the scumbag in general population. That will be a death sentence.
    You know, it makes me respect LE officers even more. I just don't have the moral integrity to do the job. If I am the first officer on the scene and this scumbag has deliberately killed his child, I just don't see how one avoids resolving the matter and then writing the appropriate report. How could a person kill their own child and call themselves human?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast