Steven Segall - Lawman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven Segall - Lawman

Steven Segall - Lawman

Has anybody seen this yet? I watched it last night. The show credits him with 20 years LEO experience. It looked like every bust he made was handed to him once the BG was subdued. Either way, I don't care. It was entertaining when he was shooting.

3. Cool show- he's a freaking big guy lol
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Yeah, he's huge. I read some stuff about him yesterday and today. Sounds like he's got his bases covered, and does some good things with his time and money. Just a few minutes ago I put some of his movies on my netflix order list.

I've been watching the show. It's alright. They kind of make him out like he has super powers or something though. It's cool to see how busy he is with everything he's involved in. How the hell does he find time to do movie's?

They list him as "Reserve Deputy Chief"....does that mean he can just take off whenever he needs to?

Kind of ironic now...in most of his movies he is some type of LEO...I always thought it was a "wanna be" thing with him...

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    They list him as "Reserve Deputy Chief"....does that mean he can just take off whenever he needs to?

Kind of ironic now...in most of his movies he is some type of LEO...I always thought it was a "wanna be" thing with him...
    Yes. As a reserve officer, there is a minimum amount of hours you have to put in each month. The amount will vary between agencies... for example; My department required reservists to put in a minimum of 16 hours a month. Two 8 hour shifts and you were done. Most of us would put in more than the minimum just because we enjoyed doing it. Anyway, once he puts in his minimum required hours, he can go do whatever he wants or needs to do.

8. I watched a little bit more of the show. I'm very impressed with all of his community outreach type of stuff. Going to a children's hospital- performing musically to benefit said hospital. He seems like a good enough guy, and regardless of all this MMA stuff floating around I'd still be more reluctant to square up with him :-D
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I've watched a couple episodes and will pass on the next. Just a different version of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
    My opinion only.
    Some spend a lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.
    This finger was not made to push 1 for english!

I watched the show for a few minutes the other night. After seeing all his movies, he just doesn't look right being the "good cop". Sort of a big letdown! I wanted to see him break somebody's leg, throw a guy across the street, and stab someone in the forehead with a corkscrew!

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

I have removed it from my autorecord list. And the episode where he was teaching a Captain 'how to shoot.'

How did the man get to the rank of Captain not knowing how to shoot?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast