What they did in Oklahoma
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What they did in Oklahoma

What they did in Oklahoma

OKLAHOMA MAY JUST BE THE PLACE TO LIVE!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what..........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102

Guess what........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals (and Obamaites). Liberals didn't like it -- But ...

Guess what...........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, my state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. We have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of our road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma, you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares...

Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

__________________________________________________ _

Can anybody verify this?? I LIKE IT!!!

Good for you guys! It would be nice to see Florida follow in your foot steps.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Maybe some of that will wear off on us up north in Kansas.

Way to go Oklahoma. I just hope none of the illegals up there don't stop in Texas on the way back home. We have to many here now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Much of it is true from what I can tell. SB 1102 was not about collecting DNA from "illegals" in the context that word is often placed, and was placed here. Coming in that list right after the illegal immigration bill, it seems to be about that. Actually what that bill does is allow collection of DNA from those convicted of misdemeanors. Previously, such info was collected only from felons.

" Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles."

This one's tougher to track down, although I know that unless you have a concealed weapon license, your firearms better be locked up in your trunk.

I saw this a while back and sent it to my brother in Tulsa, OK and he wrote back to confirm it's true....by in large.

... you're OK by me!!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

9. Can we have the 2nd Amendment underlined please?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    OKLAHOMA MAY JUST BE THE PLACE TO LIVE!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what..........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102

Guess what........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals (and Obamaites). Liberals didn't like it -- But ...

Guess what...........

Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, my state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. We have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of our road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma, you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares...

Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

__________________________________________________ _

Can anybody verify this?? I LIKE IT!!!
    I used to live in SW Oklahoma and would LOVE to move back to the state IF I could afford it. (Texas and Oklahoma are OK with me.)

Good for the people of OKLAHOMA! We can only hope that this spreads to Washington DC. Doubtful,but hey we can hope. I'm likin that idea about Confedrate money,guess I can start diggin up those mason jars out in the pasture.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast