Fruitcakes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fruitcakes

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make some assumptions about this guy. I'm willing to bet that he has a criminal record and did not have a CCW permit. However, antis such as the Brady Bunch and Code Pink will use incidents like this to "justify" denying law abiding citizens their rights. If anything, they should use incidents like this to deny wackos such as this guy their rights and leave law abiding citizens alone.

Reminds me of a line by Charles Bronson in one of his death wish movies. One of the B.G.'s asked if he had a problem with guns. He answered "Guns have their place, it is idiot's with guns that bother me".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here in Texas,it's a little bit different.If 51% or more of the establishment's revenue is from the sale and on-premise consumption of alcohol,firearms are prohibited.I agree with what was said previously,however.The law should read that packing while drinking is prohibited everywhere.As already stated,the current law makes me,the good guy,give up my protection because somebody else is drinking in there.That law makes one of my favorite eateries,Bennigan's,just another potential 'gun-free' killing zone.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

That brings up another question. In Fort worth there is a Mexican resturant called Joe T. Garcia's. It has been a favorithe place to eat for many sense the 1930's. They have a 51% sign. I find it hard to believe that they derive more money from the sale of alcohal than food. Whenever I have been in there it seems that only a small portion of the patrons are drinking. I wonder if they just got the sign somewhere and stuck it up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12