Frontsight Interest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontsight Interest?

I would be interested, Dates would be important. Going to training with this group would be a hoot...
    Semper Fi

Dates...

Just a quick second thought on Dates, JJF was worring about his job interfering. So I am Planning on going to the Second Amendment March in DC on April 19th. I also know there is a State level March on April 13 in Lansing. I will be there too.
    Just a thought...

Mahalo and Mele Kali Ki Maka
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Just a quick second thought on Dates, JJF was worring about his job interfering. So I am Planning on going to the Second Amendment March in DC on April 19th. I also know there is a State level March on April 13 in Lansing. I will be there too.
    Just a thought...

Mahalo and Mele Kali Ki Maka
    I want to be at the Gathering on April 19th, also, so...

I'm a Front Sight member and I'd love to attend the class with the group. Here are a couple of thing to think about:

The 4 day course offers a LOT more than the 2 day class. People could attend either as thy both start on a Friday.

Another option is to purchase a certificate on eBay for about $150. You'll have to pay a $50 background check fee if you use one of the eBay certificates, but its still a great deal.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12