Ammo stock slowly recovering!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ammo stock slowly recovering!

1. Ammo stock slowly recovering!

Winchester 9mm per 50 $____ qty: 0
    CCI/Blazer 9mm per 50 $____qty:0
    ............. per 50 $_____ qty:0

I've seen long lists like the aforementioned of ammunition from my distributor. Qty: 0

Now, i'm seeing some numbers: 200+ in stock of almost every caliber. Months ago if there was any stock it was around 10 boxes and it went almost instantly.

I'm not a "big box" dealer obviously and I can get ammo! I'd say that the ammo crisis is nearing its end. Thought i'd share this good news with you guys.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

3. Certain calibers have become more readily available such as: .40 S&W, .38 SPL, 9MM Luger, 22 LR, However most of the other hangun calibers are still extremely scarce.

Went to the "local" wally world tonight to pick up some practice rounds for Sunday,(ya'll just dont know how it pains me to buy factory ammo),and was pleasantly surprised to find 10 boxes of 9MM,and it looked like they had plenty of 40 short and weaks,and an ample suppy of 45 ACP to boot. 357 was plentiful as well. I hope the ammo scare is about over. Maybe those of us that roll our own will start seeing plentiful primers soon too. And Good Lord willing the hypocrat party will soon be out of the majority and things will get back to a more even keel.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

I'm making the 80+ mile trip (each way) shopping trip this Saturday. I'll be checking Wally World and Sportsmans Warehouse. I'll report back then.

Here in Myrtle Beach the 4 Super Walmarts have very limited ammo plus a 6 box limit. I make a Walmart "run" to track down 9mm which they sometimes have, Federal @$8.97. They almost always have .40 and now .223. I haven't seen .45ACP in a L O N G time. Thankfully I reload .40 and .45 but even primers are tough to find.

The Wal-mart situation is improving a little. It's becoming common to see .223 and some occasional 9 or 40. It seems that 22lr is the hardest to come by at the moment, at least that's the case here in Nevada.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

haven't seem ANY handgun ammo besides .44 magnum for a long time at my local Wal~Mart

went to the local wally world on Saturday and got 500 rounds of 9mm.. price wasnt too bad either... but that was all they had
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

There was 20 boxes of 9mm Winchester at Wal Mart the other day when I went. However it was higher than the Federal I bought there about two months ago. A little over 11 dollars a box compared to a little over 9 dollars a box.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't know, I was in BassPro last week end. Those shelves were pretty empty. One of the in-laws bought the only box of 45's. No 9's, .380's, 40's. There were a couple boxes of Hornady FTX.44's
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast